Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Divvy1 - I want to be holding a cake with a molten background with writing: CCG MOD.
Client 17 Complete!
Divvy1.png

The only SUCCESSFUL molten I've used in these signatures :D
Hope you like.
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/drew6607/Divvy1.png

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
PlasticManPeppo- with daleks (search dem up) behind me, and me holding one arm forward. make the whole thing colored orange yellow, and yellow, and black and blue if you can. just make it say my name then say diamond donor. if this is 2 hard, you make up your own thing for me xD
thanksss
This was very hard and custom and came out the complete worst of what I wanted it to be. If you like it, that's good if you don't, tell meh!
Because I need to know if I'm getting better or worse.
Client 18 Finished!
PlasticManPeppo.png

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/drew6607/PlasticManPeppo.png

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Hey, Drew, it'd be awesome if you could make a sig for me. :D

ImmortalMind, with my skin on the left side. On the bottom saying Emerald Rank (non-donor), you could just put Emerald Rank or Emerald if it doesn't fit. Also, I'd like it if you added a nice blue aurora background. Thanks, man. You're the best. :)

Henrik2106

Mar 26, 2014
Behind you..
Can I have mine with me and @Verdag me dual wielding an iron sword and a diamond sword, while Verdag got a Bow and a diamond sword, ant the text " Henrik2106 Proud CCG Player " With background as kitpvp server 2 ;) That would be awesome! :D

Pandaflame16

Nov 17, 2013
Psychotic Land
If you would really like something custom.
Please tell me.
if it's fonts, colors, items or mobs, skins, other people with you, icons, specific backgrounds.
as my background in my signature is the map 'Candy' :3
Hey can you make me one, Gold letters, IGN: Pandaflame16 and can you put gwenplaysmc on there too? errmmm... like, holding hands maybe? THANKZ

Reactions: gwenplaysmc

Pandaflame16

Nov 17, 2013
Psychotic Land
Hey can you make me one, Gold letters, IGN: Pandaflame16 and can you put gwenplaysmc on there too? errmmm... like, holding hands maybe? THANKZ
oh and the font Idc and the outline, can that be black? And put like dis?? "gwenplaysmc & Pandaflame16 (next line) (blue) Lapiz & (gold) Gold donators"

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I am still waiting for mine...
your point?
your still waiting, I'm still busy, what was that you said in "this server is broken" post?
As others have said before ( e.g @caliocean ), staff are not robots. They have lives, dogs to walk, exams etc.
What about me? Am I a robot? No i have a life too, I've already said this like a million times, "I'M BACK IN SCHOOL" This means I have to focus on my education and not a forums page. k?
I'll do it when I can.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
your point?
your still waiting, I'm still busy, what was that you said in "this server is broken" post?

What about me? Am I a robot? No i have a life too, I've already said this like a million times, "I'M BACK IN SCHOOL" This means I have to focus on my education and not a forums page. k?
I'll do it when I can.
Mods have a harder job than making signatures lmao.

Reactions: Religious Melon

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I only said I am still waiting for mine.
why do you point it out though?
mods actually don't have a harder job, the way you put it, it's hard.
what do they do? They moderate the server, telling people to stop swearing, banning hackers etc
I already do that.

Above the fact that I render 3d texts and backgrounds, use chroma keys and work with 3D Modeling and which you need to learn how to use all of this stuff.
good job...

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
why do you point it out though?
mods actually don't have a harder job, the way you put it, it's hard.
what do they do? They moderate the server, telling people to stop swearing, banning hackers etc
I already do that.

Above the fact that I render 3d texts and backgrounds, use chroma keys and work with 3D Modeling and which you need to learn how to use all of this stuff.
good job...
They moderate the server, handle reports, staff chat they also want to have fun. They are more pressured than you are because people are relying to count on them do it.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
They moderate the server, handle reports, staff chat they also want to have fun. They are more pressured than you are because people are relying to count on them do it.
They have chosen whether to accept the opportunity to be a mod/admin. They knew what they were going to put themselves through in the beginning. So, they can't really complain about how hard their 'job' is. It's not really a job, just volunteering to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom