Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Also, Drew is doing this voluntarily on his own. He does it when he feels like it, don't pressure him. Don't act so stuck up.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
They have chosen whether to accept the opportunity to be a mod/admin. They knew what they were going to put themselves through in the beginning. So, they can't really complain about how hard their 'job' is. It's not really a job, just volunteering to help.
I never said they had to do it did I? Please read properly and not get yourself involved in arguments.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
I never said they had to do it did I? Please read properly and not get yourself involved in arguments.
They feel anxious and pressured to be a mod/admin. It doesn't matter if you never said that they had to do it. They're pressured to do it, and end up complaining most of the time.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
I have never seen them complain about their job but I have seen them talk about their job saying that it is hard for them (Which is true)
They feel anxious and pressured to be a mod/admin. It doesn't matter if you never said that they had to do it. They're pressured to do it, and end up complaining most of the time.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
I have never seen them complain about their job but I have seen them talk about their job saying that it is hard for them (Which is true)
Again, it's not a job, just volunteer work, and saying it's hard for them is complaining.

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
BannerTEMPLATE.png
Can I have mine like this? Exept the backround RAINBOW (if u can) and me on the right of my name and my friend (IGN: gymnastobsession) on the left thanks :D

Reactions: gymnastobsession

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Hi I would like a signature (even tho im kinda new) love the orange and green like my face... there would be my player...could I be holding a bow ? And gold donator (even tho I am Iron I am going to be a gold very soon...) Thanks ... if you need any other detail just ask

IGN: FLYING_PIANO66

bjornebjorn97

Apr 12, 2014
I told you where
Hi @Drew McNamee, could you please make me one of your awesome signatures. I'd like it to be like this: Bakground should be fire and flames, I would like me (my skin) to be in the left corner holding a diamond sword. Pointing it to the middle of the signature. Then I would like you to put my name across the signature and below I want it to say Emerald rank :D. Thank you so much! :D

If you do not understand what I mean or have any questions, just ask me.

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
Can you change it? I'm now a Diamond Donor XD
With Friendly greetings erikis10
:D

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Can I have one?

Can I have my skin?
IGN:MadGab210
Can it Say MadGab210, Lapiz Donator
Can I be holding a saddle (ik weird)
And maybe, if not too hard, on a horse?
For a background, maybe like a plain or something horsey :p
Also colors: blue, yellow
Font: idc
Thanks! And also, take all the time you need!

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
Can you make me one? I'd like me and BananaSkin108, being chased by wolfs at night, me (Bananaboy21) holding a stone sword and a diamond, and my friend (BananaSkin108) holding a bow and gold ingot, thanks

____Finn____

Apr 17, 2014
The Milky Way
Can you make me one? I'd like me and BananaSkin108, being chased by wolfs at night, me (Bananaboy21) holding a stone sword and a diamond, and my friend (BananaSkin108) holding a bow and gold ingot, thanks
And I want a pony puking magic and pooping ranibow xD But I am not complaining about it... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom