Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's the 24th of July, which means that three years ago I joined the forums. Which is why I made a montage of some of my moment on the server.

I just wanted to thank:
@Dylaila - For the fun talks about Marvel, Dynasty, Riverdale, Lucifer.. and then a whole bunch more Dynasty ;p

@SanCookie - For the amazing moments, especially in Spleef ; )

@BringMeTheHorizon ♠ - For helping me out with both the christmas as well as the summer selfie competition. For the fun talks, especially the ones about Minecraft Monday. And overall for being a good friend.

@Max ♠ - For helping me out when my anxiety kicks in. I'm really thankful for that. It's really fun talking to you. Also thanks to you for helping me out with the summer and christmas selfie competition. And of course for being a overall good friend.

@Riley - For a lot of fun moment. We might not always get along great but that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of good memories.

@Señor Hour Glass - For being a very funny friend. We don't play much on Cube together, but I still have a lot of fun when we do. There are also some great moment on SMP.

@Shallidor - For a lot of building advice on SMP. The 1.13 survival was a lot of fun. Same for 1.14. A lot of nice memories. And again, thank you so much for all the fun memories. I'm sorry if this sounded cheesy af, and I'm sorry if the messages were bad.. I'm not good at this.

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Can’t imagine a forums without you, I was really glad that you were still alive after my ban! I think you belong on here, even if it’s only to bash management for not adding layer spleef or because you criticize series :P

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
wrong tag?

also, congratz on 3 years!
oh.. yeah.. i pre-wrote this in notes and i didn't know the tags.. and.. i kinda forgot to edit it..
and thanks <3

Can’t imagine a forums without you, I was really glad that you were still alive after my ban! I think you belong on here, even if it’s only to bash management for not adding layer spleef or because you criticize series :p
thank you very much <3 <3

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
People say you change your name too much but it's scary to realise I recognise every single one of them. This does however show what an integral part of the forums you've become over the last three years. Here's to the next three!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Congratulations on 3 years!
(parkour minigame NEEDS to be featured!!)
Thank you : D and I agree.

People say you change your name too much but it's scary to realise I recognise every single one of them. This does however show what an integral part of the forums you've become over the last three years. Here's to the next three!
Those are a lot of names to recognize xd. Thank you <3

Congratz on 3 years!
I love your montage, congratulations on being 3 years on the forums!
Thank you very much : DDD

Reactions: CraftCreatures

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Congratulations! It's honestly my pleasure to be sharing the forums with such an awesome person like you.
VUscqdM.gif

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
I always enjoy our talks a lot, you’re really fun to talk to and I hope we get to eat tacos together one day (You know what I mean hehe) Congratulations! ♡

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png