I have always been negative, but let’s spread some personal positivity instead

Eggwars
Tower Defence
Minerware
Lucky Islands
Featured Games
Parkour (better executed)
Egg/Pumpkin/Present hunts
Well-known staffmembers (isn’t that weird after 20+ warnings... I said POSITIVITY)
Evolved drama (although many people dislike it, i find it myself quite enjoyable)
Vanity system
Discord
Bedrock
Updated Forums
Better Punish Sytem
PvP (better executed)
Well-known community

Both

2k players
Skywars
Forums
Parkour
Drama
KitPvp / Free for All
Community
No Blockband ):

Arcade
Fish Slap
Creative: Factions, Sky Block, Free Build
Nostalgia
Unknown community

—————————————————————

I know Cubecraft used to better in 2016-2017. However, I just wanted to make clear it isn’t that bad and comparing it to 2014 they are/have still more advanced, more transparent, more to offer and it still exists. Of course nostalgia takes a huge roll, and I miss some of my favourite (Arcade) games, too. But it’s still doing their best to please you everyday. And well, is a small amount of people really that bad? I don’t think so.

Last edited:

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I sometimes miss the old days, but just like you compared it in your thread. The server is doing pretty good.

Okey some nice game modes are gone, but we got several new ones that are quite good and fun to play alone or with friends.

I also want to thank Cubecraft for making it possible that I could have fun, meet new friends and discover the server for the past 4/5 years. :cube_light::)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree, @Camezonda is it possible to add Money Walls in the featured games list?

After hearing about how much it was a disaster and what issues it caused for Cubecraft it would be more hassle to work on it then it would to do pretty much anything else at this point.

This is what Tacos said a while back:

Hi guys. I appreciate the enthusiasm you all have for Money Walls, but at the end of the day, it was just an uncreative, uninspired clone of Eggwars. I can't help but feel that if there were a "Meh, I guess" option for the vote, it would be the majority rather than yes (everyone always votes yes for new features.) It's highly unlikely that Money Walls will be making a return, for several reasons:
  • Game-killing bug. The final nail in Money Wall's coffin was the inexplicable bug that caused the game to boot everyone upon starting. Simply put, our devs have bigger fish to fry than to fix a less popular version of a major game.
  • Lack of originality. It's literally Eggwars but with slightly different loot, the egg is replaced with a skeleton, and the island aspect is removed. Removing Money Walls makes room for new games, like Blockband. It should be noted that Blockband didn't "replace" Money Walls. It is in no way meant as a substitute for the removed game. We just happened to put it in Money Walls' place.
  • Unpopular. The game always played second fiddle to Eggwars, which is one of our most trafficked games.
  • New potential. With one game gone, we have room for a new game. Maybe we'll port a classic over from the Chunk; maybe we'll make one of the countless games I've suggested over the years. The possibilities are endless!
In conclusion, it's probably not coming back. I don't have the final say, obviously, but from past experience, it's a safe bet that Money Walls is gone for good.

Reactions: Komodо

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
After hearing about how much it was a disaster and what issues it caused for Cubecraft it would be more hassle to work on it then it would to do pretty much anything else at this point.

This is what Tacos said a while back:

Hi guys. I appreciate the enthusiasm you all have for Money Walls, but at the end of the day, it was just an uncreative, uninspired clone of Eggwars. I can't help but feel that if there were a "Meh, I guess" option for the vote, it would be the majority rather than yes (everyone always votes yes for new features.) It's highly unlikely that Money Walls will be making a return, for several reasons:
  • Game-killing bug. The final nail in Money Wall's coffin was the inexplicable bug that caused the game to boot everyone upon starting. Simply put, our devs have bigger fish to fry than to fix a less popular version of a major game.
  • Lack of originality. It's literally Eggwars but with slightly different loot, the egg is replaced with a skeleton, and the island aspect is removed. Removing Money Walls makes room for new games, like Blockband. It should be noted that Blockband didn't "replace" Money Walls. It is in no way meant as a substitute for the removed game. We just happened to put it in Money Walls' place.
  • Unpopular. The game always played second fiddle to Eggwars, which is one of our most trafficked games.
  • New potential. With one game gone, we have room for a new game. Maybe we'll port a classic over from the Chunk; maybe we'll make one of the countless games I've suggested over the years. The possibilities are endless!
In conclusion, it's probably not coming back. I don't have the final say, obviously, but from past experience, it's a safe bet that Money Walls is gone for good.

After reading the reasons, I understand why it won’t come back or has a small chance. But still we can try it haha.
We will see what Cubecraft has planned for us.

Reactions: Komodо

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
After reading the reasons, I understand why it won’t come back or has a small chance. But still we can try it haha.
We will see what Cubecraft has planned for us.

It really has no chance whatsoever of EVER coming back. People making threads like this over and over only makes the staff team annoyed because it will be locked for the same reason each time.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
It really has no chance whatsoever of EVER coming back. People making threads like this over and over only makes the staff team annoyed because it will be locked for the same reason each time.

Well yea, they don’t need to remake old games for me, it was just a small idea that I suggested. But what I am hoping is that Cubecraft comes with a new astonishing game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom