Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I mean I didn't do this for 100 so... just go with it ;3

As if right now, I have hit 200 messages! I know this isn't a huge milestone, but I want to give thanks to all of you! Not for just getting me here, but for making the forums thrive! I have seen so many people grow and mature here, including myself, so it means a lot to me that all of us stay on here and do our thing! Now I want to give special thanks to some people. If I didn't get to someone not on this list, I'm sorry. There is so many people I can't count them all!

-Thank you @Aerlia for being such a sweet and strong girl! Keep being you and you'll go far!

-Thank you @DanDaDino for being one of my first forum friends! At the time it made a lot to me! Still does!

-Thank you @Perdy for helping me when I was a little newbie! You helped me a lot!

-Thank you @ItsTwany for being such a sweet person! You are so sweet to me and everyone around you! Keep spreading your positive aura around!

-Thank you @Rob_the_Giraffe for playing with me in July! One of the best times in the game I had! And thanks for sticking around even when I came back :)

-Thank you @Bob_the_Giraffe for telling me how to message x3. You probably don't remember me meeting you in game, but you opened me to a whole new world when you were just a helper!

I love you all! ❤️

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Congratulations! <3
Thank you so much for the compliments,
you are also sweet and helpfull thank you also for everything! Come on girl you can hit the 500 messages I want help you with my special effects! Keep it up girl! <3 :)

Reactions: ChillyTree
Mar 6, 2017
Congratulations :D
You seem like a really nice person
And also like someone who just won an Oscar :D

Anyway, best of luck :cube_light:

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom