Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Wow. 1000 messages. This journey has been a hard one, but I'd do it again anytime :p This... Is my thank you thread. I'll be thanking a few people who have really meant something to me on this Cubecraft journey. So.... Let's get started, shall we?
@Milkyboo
Milk has been my friend for a while and always wants to help me. Recently, he has been trying to help me make more friends, because at the moment I don't have that many :p

@shamel70
He's my friend, I play with him quite a lot and he's a really nice person to spend time with. :)

@RayzMC
Thank you for always being nice to me and helping me understand a bit more about cube. :)

@AndyPaz
For always being positive and making me feel like anything is possible :p

@zRinne
For being my favourite sr. Moderator and the fluffiest cat around ;)

@Perdawdian and @ThatGrimCreeper
For being nice and welcoming and making me feel as if I have a place here in the forums :)

@ItsTwany
For being a nice, and positive person! :p

@ChillyTree
For being a nice friend :p

@Caleb123409
For being friendly and a nice person to talk to :)

@Nikoshka
For being an excellent swimerator and a really nice person :p

And.... That's it! Sorry if you weren't included, but I couldn't include everyone. I have only included the people who I have thought have been really special to me on the forums, so if you are in this list, or even if you are outside this list, thank you so much.
Because this is my 1000th message
DanDaDino, signing out

N

Nikboo

Congratz, friend! I hope to see you stay on the forums till 2000 message... 3000 messages... 10 000 messages... 1 000 000 messages! :p

Reactions: DanDaDino

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Congratz, friend! I hope to see you stay on the forums till 2000 message... 3000 messages... 10 000 messages... 1 000 000 messages! :p
Hmm. That sounds like a very big number, I don't think I'll ever get that far... :o
But, I do promise to stay active as long as I can, as this community is fantastic, and no other server could ever beat cube, simply because it's cube. I don't know why, but even if they removed every game except blockband on cube, I would still play it!

Reactions: Nikboo

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Congratz with the 1k messages my Dino!
I am always postitive but you one of the dose people who is very active that is pretty awsome road to the 1.5k messages letsgoo! <3

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Wow. 1000 messages. This journey has been a hard one, but I'd do it again anytime :p This... Is my thank you thread. I'll be thanking a few people who have really meant something to me on this Cubecraft journey. So.... Let's get started, shall we?
@Milkyboo
Milk has been my friend for a while and always wants to help me. Recently, he has been trying to help me make more friends, because at the moment I don't have that many :p

@shamel70
He's my friend, I play with him quite a lot and he's a really nice person to spend time with. :)

@RayzMC
Thank you for always being nice to me and helping me understand a bit more about cube. :)

@AndyPaz
For always being positive and making me feel like anything is possible :p

@zRinne
For being my favourite sr. Moderator and the fluffiest cat around ;)

@Perdawdian and @ThatGrimCreeper
For being nice and welcoming and making me feel as if I have a place here in the forums :)

@ItsTwany
For being a nice, and positive person! :p

@ChillyTree
For being a nice friend :p

@Caleb123409
For being friendly and a nice person to talk to :)

@Nikoshka
For being an excellent swimerator and a really nice person :p

And.... That's it! Sorry if you weren't included, but I couldn't include everyone. I have only included the people who I have thought have been really special to me on the forums, so if you are in this list, or even if you are outside this list, thank you so much.
Because this is my 1000th message
DanDaDino, signing out
Congrats Dan!
That made me smile :)
I guess we are both on our way to 2k messages and something special ;D

Hope to work with you one day!

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
eeff766e52150518d48d1d50a1f15c81.gif

The fluffiest (=^・^=).
Congratulations on your 1000th+4 messages, will still be seeing you reaching more milestones, amirite?
-sips from cat cup-

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Congratulations with 1k messages!!
What's the road now? To 1,5k or 2k?
:D
Idk, wherever my journey takes me ;)
Congrats Dan!
That made me smile :)
I guess we are both on our way to 2k messages and something special ;D

Hope to work with you one day!
Same :)
eeff766e52150518d48d1d50a1f15c81.gif

The fluffiest (=^・^=).
Congratulations on your 1000th+4 messages, will still be seeing you reaching more milestones, amirite?
-sips from cat cup-
You are right! Also, you are definitely the fluffiest cat around!
Ty for the tag :) It's been a pleasure seeing you around! I'm sure there are many more messages to come :)
Np for the tag :)
Congratulations with the 1k messages! :D
Thank you :)
Congratz!!:eek:

Keep working well And you get There :D. I thought all the time that @Lucien was your best friend.
He is one of my friends, but he isn't on the forums anymore as he got banned. I have only included people on the forums :3 And thank you
Congrats on 1,000 messages!

Oh wait.

1,004*
1005 ;)
Plz don't start this again xP
Congratz! :D
Thanks! :D
Congratulations! Keep it up!
Next goal: 2K messages ;)
Hopefully I'll be getting there soon! Thanks! :D

D

Deleted member 204478

Yay! Dan hit 1000 messages! :D
Congratulations! I'm proud of you!
It's been great meeting you, you're a really funny guy, and an awesome friend too! ^-^
Let's shoot for that 2000 messages, Dan. :)
Thanks for the tag too, I really appreciate it.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
Top Bottom