Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but not at the moment, because someone keeps procastinating

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oleboy555

Mar 13, 2015
Ive already made a post about this, but again every game is full with cheaters, i get it you should record and report them, but i just want to play not spend hours encoding videos! please hurry up with that anti cheat!, at least put a TEMPORARY one in place, that if it suspects you it KICKS you! because I get it, yo uguys are scared it will false ban! not if it kicks you, the current anti cheat? which is broken as @#$% (it says love its absolutely NOT a swearword...), it kicks you because placing blocks to fast??? whats that about? speedplacing blocks= No kick, just placiong blocks fast legit= kick, what is this??
there isn't even any flying prevention????

TL;DR: current anti-cheat is broken and only kicks legit players, supposed new anti cheat which is coming is probably not being worked on because someone keeps procrastinating.

V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ Cubecraft staff, please fix

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I get it, the current anti-cheat isn't that great and they are working on a new one, that's all we know.
Please just be patient and one day... there will be a 10/10 anti-cheat :}

additional information/lock? @zDutchie

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Developers are doing their best. Please note that a new anti cheat takes a while to create (if you want an effective one).

Please stay patient :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom