Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
I am probably one of the best eggwars players in the world, Anyone from the CubeCraft staff team wanna 1 v 1. If I win you guys add ranked eggwars matches with only players with 100+ eliminations. Respond if you guys are up for the challenge. All for fun! :)
dont be so cocky, theres a lot of good eggwars players

Reactions: ChiefAaron

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
there would be no one in the lobby, 50 wins in any single gamemode would be good enough, as it would separate the good players from the bad ones

Different game modes are harder or easier depending on the game. And don't get started on how they all fit into different playstyles for different people. While this is true, keep in mind that some games like survival games has way more people than micro minigames... I believe that 100 wins in any game mode will be quite the easy task. I'm sure there are a lot more people who have over 50 wins than you might think...
I also believe that 50 wins doesn't separate the good players from the bad players... If you play the game long enough, no matter how bad you are. Even without getting a single kill, it is still quite possible to get 50 wins, whether it be from people walking off the map, or taking pity on you. I say that 100 wins is the "low-end" of players, but do keep in mind that it doesn't mean that all the players above 100 wins are good.

Even so, player's might miss out on some things or be isolated, mistreated, or even bullied if they aren't able to unlock the 50 wins. There are some competitive things sort of like this that have been done before, however these are more tasks specified for people who feel up to the challenge. When you set the bar at 50 wins, not only is it low, but some people who aren't able to achieve the base wins for that lobby might be left out.

I would go on, but I feel I've made my point. Once again, if you feel like this is an addition that should be applied to Cube Craft, please do suggest it using the following link: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Different game modes are harder or easier depending on the game. And don't get started on how they all fit into different playstyles for different people. While this is true, keep in mind that some games like survival games has way more people than micro minigames... I believe that 100 wins in any game mode will be quite the easy task. I'm sure there are a lot more people who have over 50 wins than you might think...
I also believe that 50 wins doesn't separate the good players from the bad players... If you play the game long enough, no matter how bad you are. Even without getting a single kill, it is still quite possible to get 50 wins, whether it be from people walking off the map, or taking pity on you. I say that 100 wins is the "low-end" of players, but do keep in mind that it doesn't mean that all the players above 100 wins are good.

Even so, player's might miss out on some things or be isolated, mistreated, or even bullied if they aren't able to unlock the 50 wins. There are some competitive things sort of like this that have been done before, however these are more tasks specified for people who feel up to the challenge. When you set the bar at 50 wins, not only is it low, but some people who aren't able to achieve the base wins for that lobby might be left out.

I would go on, but I feel I've made my point. Once again, if you feel like this is an addition that should be applied to Cube Craft, please do suggest it using the following link: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/
I find all gamemodes as equally as hard because knockback doesn't work

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
I haven't seen you in-game before, so if you see me, feel free to ask for a 1v1. I usually do them when I'm bored

Eliminations:
1602119269355.png

JK:
1602119296766.png

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom