Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which version of PVP YOU prefer?

• Total voters

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Hello someone i don't know!

I'm guessing millions of people complaining about this a LONG time ago when it came out, 1.9 PVP.
I know this is a long ago complaint and you can just change your version of minecraft! I know.
I see most people play on 1.8 a lot instead of 1.9. This is my opinion and i don't mind what version i play on. But on most other servers you have to keep changing version (which doesn't take any time but still). I'm decent at 1.8 pvp (not to say so myself) and on 1.9 I'm decent its just its slower and you delay your clicks and strafing is essential. I don't mind it, but a see a few people still spam clicking on 1.9 :eek: and it gives me a upper hand (i know its just a few who do it). So if you spam click on 1.9+, don't do it delay your clicks and we will have a fair game.

I like making the game more fair but people still do it though.

Thats all!

P.S. I know this is a long ago complaint so don't roast me down in the replies ;)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The best form of PvP is beta 1.7. Criticals just absolutely ruined pvp as well as charging up bows. Not to mention hunger has been the worst addition to PvP ever made! >:(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom