Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPapicraftG

Nov 11, 2015
SLOWNESS IS BAD FOR PVP , LAG WHEN YOU GET UP USING BLOCK , WHEN YOU ARE IN PVP , ELIMANTE PLEASE SO HYP..... WIL WIN YOU

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
1.9 is bad because of the bugs/lag and weapon cooldown. The bugs will be reduced and fixed soon. The cooldown is being worked on by Cubecraft to be removed, I suggested a method to use, but theres also other ways to remove the cooldown. 1.9 will be like 1.8 soon.

FapQueen

Dec 29, 2015
www.instagram.com
1.9 is bad because of the bugs/lag and weapon cooldown. The bugs will be reduced and fixed soon. The cooldown is being worked on by Cubecraft to be removed, I suggested a method to use, but theres also other ways to remove the cooldown. 1.9 will be like 1.8 soon.
They're trying to get rid of cooldown? where'd you hear that??? Since 1.9 cooldown is the main part of the update I highly doubt that they would

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
They're trying to get rid of cooldown? where'd you hear that??? Since 1.9 cooldown is the main part of the update I highly doubt that they would
Thousand of player on Cubecraft dislike the cooldown and a lot people are not playing as many pvp games since the 1.9 change. Cubecraft updated the server for the new blocks, items and features and not the cooldown, the owners dislike the cooldown because its making their players dislike Cubecraft.

FapQueen

Dec 29, 2015
www.instagram.com
Thousand of player on Cubecraft dislike the cooldown and a lot people are not playing as many pvp games since the 1.9 change. Cubecraft updated the server for the new blocks, items and features and not the cooldown, the owners dislike the cooldown because its making their players dislike Cubecraft.
I've heard that they won't remove the cooldown since every server will eventually do it. 1.9 is great once you actually start playing it and getting used to it, but people just didn't even give it a chance

Reactions: Mintcraftian

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I've heard that they won't remove the cooldown since every server will eventually do it. 1.9 is great once you actually start playing it and getting used to it, but people just didn't even give it a chance
If removing the cooldown makes a lot of people play pvp games again then yes they will remove it. People don't like change, thats why that don't give it a try.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Once again, people I'm BETTER at 1.9 PvP, not worse. Yet 98% of people that like 1.9 say 'get used to it'

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Well, it's no that easy. First they need to set the axe damage to 1.8 (imagine on OP EGGWARS, 10,5 damage per hit and no CoolDown...), then eliminate the cooldown, with haste, but this will affect when you are about breaking an Egg (imagine break obsidian in 5-10 seconds with the stone picaxe...). So, haste will only applied when left click with an sword.
When I left click with a sword (or any block, tool or weapon), the system will do haste 259 1 second, and so on...
Here we need to set axe damage back to 1.8, only modfiying the damage. LEL

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Well, it's no that easy. First they need to set the axe damage to 1.8 (imagine on OP EGGWARS, 10,5 damage per hit and no CoolDown...), then eliminate the cooldown, with haste, but this will affect when you are about breaking an Egg (imagine break obsidian in 5-10 seconds with the stone picaxe...). So, haste will only applied when left click with an sword.
When I left click with a sword (or any block, tool or weapon), the system will do haste 259 1 second, and so on...
Here we need to set axe damage back to 1.8, only modfiying the damage. LEL
You are talking about EggWars. And the TSW, SW, Survival Games, TD? Remember that SW is the most played game on CCG

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
You are talking about EggWars. And the TSW, SW, Survival Games, TD? Remember that SW is the most played game on CCG
I know, it was ONLY an example. BTW you want an stone picaxe on hardcore skywars breaking your ultimate obsidian bridge in few seconds, i don't want :P

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The cooldown is disliked by many on Cubecraft, the owners of Cubecraft don't want to see the amount of people playing PvP games to go down. Its oblivious that Cubecraft is working on a solution to remove or reduce the cooldown. They could be working on plugins to remove it, my suggestion or weapon attributes. The cooldown has upset so many people and stopped people from playing Skywars, etc, including me. People don't like change, they like original. I stated that cubecraft was "working on" removing the cooldown which doesn't mean that they will remove it, they're most likely and obliviously finding a way to make the Cubecraft community happy. Cubecraft don't want to see players not using the games. And please don't say "get used to it" because firstly people don't want to because they don't like change and secondly they shouldn't have to get used to it because the cooldown shouldn't be in Minecraft. Do you really think Cubecraft would allow their players to quit and stop playing games, no. Goodbye.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The cooldown is disliked by many on Cubecraft, the owners of Cubecraft don't want to see the amount of people playing PvP games to go down. Its oblivious that Cubecraft is working on a solution to remove or reduce the cooldown. They could be working on plugins to remove it, my suggestion or weapon attributes. The cooldown has upset so many people and stopped people from playing Skywars, etc, including me. People don't like change, they like original. I stated that cubecraft was "working on" removing the cooldown which doesn't mean that they will remove it, they're most likely and obliviously finding a way to make the Cubecraft community happy. Cubecraft don't want to see players not using the games. And please don't say "get used to it" because firstly people don't want to because they don't like change and secondly they shouldn't have to get used to it because the cooldown shouldn't be in Minecraft. Do you really think Cubecraft would allow their players to quit and stop playing games, no. Goodbye.
No its not xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom