Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan:

Aug 20, 2015
California, USA
danbeneventano.me
The cooldown is disliked by many on Cubecraft, the owners of Cubecraft don't want to see the amount of people playing PvP games to go down. Its oblivious that Cubecraft is working on a solution to remove or reduce the cooldown. They could be working on plugins to remove it, my suggestion or weapon attributes. The cooldown has upset so many people and stopped people from playing Skywars, etc, including me. People don't like change, they like original. I stated that cubecraft was "working on" removing the cooldown which doesn't mean that they will remove it, they're most likely and obliviously finding a way to make the Cubecraft community happy. Cubecraft don't want to see players not using the games. And please don't say "get used to it" because firstly people don't want to because they don't like change and secondly they shouldn't have to get used to it because the cooldown shouldn't be in Minecraft. Do you really think Cubecraft would allow their players to quit and stop playing games, no. Goodbye.
Source?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The cooldown is disliked by many on Cubecraft, the owners of Cubecraft don't want to see the amount of people playing PvP games to go down. Its oblivious that Cubecraft is working on a solution to remove or reduce the cooldown. They could be working on plugins to remove it, my suggestion or weapon attributes. The cooldown has upset so many people and stopped people from playing Skywars, etc, including me. People don't like change, they like original. I stated that cubecraft was "working on" removing the cooldown which doesn't mean that they will remove it, they're most likely and obliviously finding a way to make the Cubecraft community happy. Cubecraft don't want to see players not using the games. And please don't say "get used to it" because firstly people don't want to because they don't like change and secondly they shouldn't have to get used to it because the cooldown shouldn't be in Minecraft. Do you really think Cubecraft would allow their players to quit and stop playing games, no. Goodbye.
They're not working on the cooldown... Did you ask a staff member already or not? really....
Its not that they don't listen to us but eventually every server will update to 1.9 only and there will be complains... Changing to 1.9 now will help to have less complains in the future when other servers update to 1.9 only.... So just try to deal with it..... Everything changes! They need to make a cooldown for bows omg..... sorry got out of topic! so eh what is your source how did you get this information because ccg will just have less members till all servers update and then its back to 30000 peops..... just what I think idk if this will happen or not!

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
- Source for people dislike the cooldown: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/3hz16k/why_most_are_hating_19
- Source for owners not wanting people to stop playing pvp games: Common sense
- Source for Cubecraft "working/trying" on a cooldown solution: Its common sense, if cubecraft don't fix this then many more people will stop using pvp games. Cubecraft need to make a global thread and advertise it on the server for a pole (Love the cooldown/hate the cooldown).

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Cubecraft in 1.8 = 25000-30000 players at busiest time
Cubecraft in 1.9 = 10000-20000 players at busiest time

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
- Source for Cubecraft "working/trying" on a cooldown solution: Its common sense, if cubecraft don't fix this then many more people will stop using pvp games. Cubecraft need to make a global thread and advertise it on the server for a pole (Love the cooldown/hate the cooldown).
I agree, I kinda got used to 1.9, but I'm pretty sure they are gonna listen to what most people want, because they can't make everyone happy.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Ok, so in money walls, pre-1.9, I had 789 kills and 238 deaths. Which is about 3.3:1. In 1.9 I've gotten 481 kills and 8 deaths, which is about 60:1. Gooooooood luck people who say "Get used to it"

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
Even if every server switches to 1.9 can't they're still able to revert pvp mechanics back to 1.7/1.8 aren't they?

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Even if every server switches to 1.9 can't they're still able to revert pvp mechanics back to 1.7/1.8 aren't they?
Cubecraft can use the 1.7/1.8 pvp. Cubecraft need to use weapon attributes to change the attack speed.

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
Yea that's why I don't understand when people say we should stay in 1.9 because every server will be in 1.9 eventually. Loads of people don't want the server to be in 1.8, they want the 1.8 combat system and most likely want other 1.9 features

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Yea that's why I don't understand when people say we should stay in 1.9 because every server will be in 1.9 eventually. Loads of people don't want the server to be in 1.8, they want the 1.8 combat system and most likely want other 1.9 features
Yeah, I love the 1.9 blocks and items I just hate the cooldown. I fairly like and dislike the shields but I can put up with that.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
The servers you play on are just compatible with 1.9 but it is a 1.8 server. You don't have any of the features or blocks of 1.9 like shields or elytras.
Stop making assumptions, they have everything except the cooldown, the regeneration, and the damage the sharpness enchantment does.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Stop making assumptions, they have everything except the cooldown, the regeneration, and the damage the sharpness enchantment does.
Other servers (im going to censor out most of the name but you know what the server name is) like M******x and Hy****l are 1.8 and 1.9. But the server cant use the 1.9 blocks like the purpur blocks, they cannot use the shields or dual wielding.

Dan:

Aug 20, 2015
California, USA
danbeneventano.me
- Source for people dislike the cooldown: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/3hz16k/why_most_are_hating_19
"Common sense" isnt a source LOL. I mean a quote from the owners or something

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Isn't a source

Reactions: Dan:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom