Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Ok, so in money walls, pre-1.9, I had 789 kills and 238 deaths. Which is about 3.3:1. In 1.9 I've gotten 481 kills and 8 deaths, which is about 60:1. Gooooooood luck people who say "Get used to it"
lmao, and I say get used to it because if you play a few games and "warm up" you'll be good and ready to pvp 1.9 style. Remember when no one liked hunger when it was first implemented, I'm seeing the same thing here
Read the first quote.

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
The cooldown is disliked by many on Cubecraft, the owners of Cubecraft don't want to see the amount of people playing PvP games to go down. Its oblivious that Cubecraft is working on a solution to remove or reduce the cooldown. They could be working on plugins to remove it, my suggestion or weapon attributes. The cooldown has upset so many people and stopped people from playing Skywars, etc, including me. People don't like change, they like original. I stated that cubecraft was "working on" removing the cooldown which doesn't mean that they will remove it, they're most likely and obliviously finding a way to make the Cubecraft community happy. Cubecraft don't want to see players not using the games. And please don't say "get used to it" because firstly people don't want to because they don't like change and secondly they shouldn't have to get used to it because the cooldown shouldn't be in Minecraft. Do you really think Cubecraft would allow their players to quit and stop playing games, no. Goodbye.

These peoples...
They just don't learn how
Besides
Since when does "Working on" doesn't mean it "Will"
WHY WOULD THEY WORK IF THEY WON'T DO IT ?!
Gosh...
Don't make excuses anymore
This is tiresome
Just. Stop People
Just. Stop.

Whatever you do, No. It will not return to 1.8 And all of your beloved 1.8 & 1.9 compatible server will go to 1.9 as well
So If you don't get used to it, Well, rip u

Reactions: Despacito 2

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
- Source for people dislike the cooldown: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/3hz16k/why_most_are_hating_19
- Source for owners not wanting people to stop playing pvp games: Common sense
- Source for Cubecraft "working/trying" on a cooldown solution: Its common sense, if cubecraft don't fix this then many more people will stop using pvp games. Cubecraft need to make a global thread and advertise it on the server for a pole (Love the cooldown/hate the cooldown).

Common sense is not a source You freaking ...
Oh my gosh
I Should really give up given reason to these peoples
Cubecraft in 1.8 = 25000-30000 players at busiest time
Cubecraft in 1.9 = 10000-20000 players at busiest time

Do you even see the player counter...?
Daily... ?!?
Stop making false "evidence"

Reactions: Despacito 2

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
upload_2016-4-10_11-30-18.png

(in terms of waiting for the cooldown)

Reactions: HackersDontWin

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Yea that's why I don't understand when people say we should stay in 1.9 because every server will be in 1.9 eventually. Loads of people don't want the server to be in 1.8, they want the 1.8 combat system and most likely want other 1.9 features
Yes!

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Common sense is not a source You freaking ...
Oh my gosh
I Should really give up given reason to these peoples

Do you even see the player counter...?
Daily... ?!?
Stop making false "evidence"
I join the server everyday after college, thats the busiest time. The server used to be 25000-30000 players but after the 1.9 update the server now only has 10000-20000 players. So correction, it is daily, the "evidence" can be seen if you look at the amount at the busiest hour. My fact is that the server player count has dropped, now please tell why this has happened and how its "false". You cannot handle the truth. How it is false if you can physically see the change. Look for once.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
These peoples...
They just don't learn how
Besides
Since when does "Working on" doesn't mean it "Will"
WHY WOULD THEY WORK IF THEY WON'T DO IT ?!
Gosh...
Don't make excuses anymore
This is tiresome
Just. Stop People
Just. Stop.

Whatever you do, No. It will not return to 1.8 And all of your beloved 1.8 & 1.9 compatible server will go to 1.9 as well
So If you don't get used to it, Well, rip u
You say it so well :p like....

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
I join the server everyday after college, thats the busiest time. The server used to be 25000-30000 players but after the 1.9 update the server now only has 10000-20000 players. So correction, it is daily, the "evidence" can be seen if you look at the amount at the busiest hour. My fact is that the server player count has dropped, now please tell why this has happened and how its "false". You cannot handle the truth. How it is false if you can physically see the change. Look for once.
*Cough* *Cough*
Busiest Time, For you perhaps. Not for others
Besides
FFS (For Fudge Sake)
Could you just check the daily player counter
and look at what is the highest player online of the day ?!?!

AND FFS, YES, IT HAS DROP
PEOPLE HATE 1.9 AND MOVE TO LAGPLEX OR HIPLEX BECAUSE IT IS STILL RUNNING 1.8
BUT IN THE END THEY ARE GOING TO MOVE TO 1.9 AND GOING TO FREAKING BALANCE THE SERVER PLAYER
AND PLAYER WELL COME TO THIS SERVER AGAIN SINCE THEY HAVE LOST THEIR BELOVED 1.8 & 1.9 COMPATIBLE SERVER

I hate this
Why does people...
Ok
You won't be seeing me more than once in any other of these 1.8 vs 1.9 debate other than the one i already has
So...
Meh
Rip Caps
I am freaking exhausted with how people hate 1.9 when they doesnt even know how 1.9 pvp works

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
He is saying that to blind man......
I don't see any damage its ok to me.....

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
*Cough* *Cough*
Besides
FFS (For Fudge Sake)

BUT IN THE END THEY ARE GOING TO MOVE TO 1.9 AND GOING TO FREAKING BALANCE THE SERVER PLAYER
AND PLAYER WELL COME TO THIS SERVER AGAIN SINCE THEY HAVE LOST THEIR BELOVED 1.8 & 1.9 COMPATIBLE SERVER

I hate this
Why does people...
Ok
You won't be seeing me more than once in any other of these 1.8 vs 1.9 debate other than the one i already has
So...
Meh
Rip Caps
I am freaking exhausted with how people hate 1.9 when they doesnt even know how 1.9 pvp works
LAGPLEX OR HIPLEX LMAO..... relax a bit they're 11 year olds I think....

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
*Cough* *Cough*
Besides
FFS (For Fudge Sake)

I hate this
Why does people...
Ok
So...
Meh
Rip Caps
Ok, so in money walls, pre-1.9, I had 789 kills and 238 deaths. Which is about 3.3:1. In 1.9 I've gotten 481 kills and 8 deaths, which is about 60:1. Gooooooood luck people who say "Get used to it"
upload_2016-4-10_11-48-49.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom