Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
2,174
3,887
338
Toulouse (France)
As of now there are only 2 arrows with effects that really make the game more fun :
- Levitation (2-3 arrows) on OP :
I LOVE that, you hit a person with levitation then hit him again with punch 3 until he falls,
could the levitation duration be 1 second longer so it's possible for 2 arrows to hit the target over long distances as the effect times out before the 2nd arrow hits :/ ?
- Slowness (2-4 arrows) IS OP :
There is nothing worse than not being able to run away when hurt, but again this makes the game so fun, even if I haven't got accustomed to using slowness yet, this perk is great, nothing to add.

What about more arrows?
- Poison ? (1-2 arrows)
- High Speed ? (2-4 arrows)
As you are chasing someone in an empty environment mainly composed of bridges and holes, a sudden change of speed with an arrow could be a cause of death.


I little knockback from snowballs/eggs
As of now, eggs and snowballs are useless and do 0 knockback, it may be a bug.

As for the pvp... It's great! There is even lava pvp making the pyroman kit usefull.
and... Elytra?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sophie

telegamer

Forum Professional
Jul 28, 2015
3,175
3,812
559
25
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I like the sound of an arrow that gives speed level 200.. They would just run to their death! 10/10!!
When the elytra is used now, you'll be kicked for flying. So when that is fixed sfuff will be done with the elytra :)
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom