1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.9 is GREAT !! ... could be improved...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lezappen, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Lezappen

Lezappen Mod Staff Member Moderator

British Pasta Addict
    As of now there are only 2 arrows with effects that really make the game more fun :
    - Levitation (2-3 arrows) on OP :
    I LOVE that, you hit a person with levitation then hit him again with punch 3 until he falls,
    could the levitation duration be 1 second longer so it's possible for 2 arrows to hit the target over long distances as the effect times out before the 2nd arrow hits :/ ?
    - Slowness (2-4 arrows) IS OP :
    There is nothing worse than not being able to run away when hurt, but again this makes the game so fun, even if I haven't got accustomed to using slowness yet, this perk is great, nothing to add.

What about more arrows?
    - Poison ? (1-2 arrows)
    - High Speed ? (2-4 arrows)
    As you are chasing someone in an empty environment mainly composed of bridges and holes, a sudden change of speed with an arrow could be a cause of death.

I little knockback from snowballs/eggs
    As of now, eggs and snowballs are useless and do 0 knockback, it may be a bug.

As for the pvp... It's great! There is even lava pvp making the pyroman kit usefull.
    and... Elytra?

Snap likes this.
  2. iKick

iKick Member

CubeCrafter!
    No please it is good right now...(the arrows not the PVP)

3. telegamer

telegamer Member

Home Page:
    I like the sound of an arrow that gives speed level 200.. They would just run to their death! 10/10!!
    When the elytra is used now, you'll be kicked for flying. So when that is fixed sfuff will be done with the elytra :)