Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
It’s not all spam clicking, we know about the reaction time, combos, rodding - its not easy for sure.

But it is a lot of spam clicking

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Specifying a gamode/combat version is always a controversial topic.
For some it is just clicking fast, and for some it is about thinking faster and having faster reactions.
It's really up to everyone's individual opinions.

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
Fact is, doesn't matter if you can hit 20 cps if you give other players the low ground

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
It's just sad that many people thinks it's just spam clicking but it isn't.
There is a lot of controversy regarding this topic, however, I think I can assume why players think this way. Unlike the older players who've experienced and come to love the classic fast-paced Minecraft PvP mechanics, newer players are quickly acclimated to the modern 1.9 PVP and its unique meta. With this in mind, it's not that hard to conclude that many players (myself included a bit) are very biased towards 1.9 combat as that's what we're adjusted to. Players that say 1.8 is bad purely because of its 'spam PVP' are justifying their opinion based off of what they think it is due to having an inconsiderate amount of actual knowledge on its mechanics, meta, and gameplay style; along with little experience actually trying 1.8's combat system.

Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
1.8 is spam clicking compared to 1.9+ It has strafing and combos and stuff, but 1.9 also has that. Because of its cooldowns, 1.9 requires more skill, precision and strategy. Missing a few hits in 1.8 isnt that big of a deal, but can be a game changer in 1.9

Reactions: luv!

MR.LOVVU69

Aug 13, 2020
hong kong
1.8 is spam clicking compared to 1.9+ It has strafing and combos and stuff, but 1.9 also has that. Because of its cooldowns, 1.9 requires more skill, precision and strategy. Missing a few hits in 1.8 isnt that big of a deal, but can be a game changer in 1.9
btw, 1.8 has lots of cheaters(pvp server) like ziblacking, glory and more( me also

MR.LOVVU69

Aug 13, 2020
hong kong
There is a lot of controversy regarding this topic, however, I think I can assume why players think this way. Unlike the older players who've experienced and come to love the classic fast-paced Minecraft PvP mechanics, newer players are quickly acclimated to the modern 1.9 PVP and its unique meta. With this in mind, it's not that hard to conclude that many players (myself included a bit) are very biased towards 1.9 combat as that's what we're adjusted to. Players that say 1.8 is bad purely because of its 'spam PVP' are justifying their opinion based off of what they think it is due to having an inconsiderate amount of actual knowledge on its mechanics, meta, and gameplay style; along with little experience actually trying 1.8's combat system.
u are right, both have their pros and cons

Reactions: ItzOrangey and luv!
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Top Bottom