Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi tlobr!

This is not going to happen. CubeCraft recently switched to 1.12+ completely due to several reasons. You can read them in this thread:

Hope you understand and this clears up some things! Have a nice day! <3

Reactions: tlobr

tlobr

Jul 22, 2021
Hi tlobr!

This is not going to happen. CubeCraft recently switched to 1.12+ completely due to several reasons. You can read them in this thread:

Hope you understand and this clears up some things! Have a nice day! <3
But you say you want to give the best experience, will I don't think this is the best experience because server players on the Java platform are decreasing instead of increasing

رمز تم التحقق منها بواسطة المنتدى

• Unsure
Reactions: Matriox

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
But you say you want to give the best experience, will I don't think this is the best experience because server players on the Java platform are decreasing instead of increasing

View attachment 207813
Java Cubecraft may be small, but it isn't rapidly decreasing (theres still a consistant 1500-3000 players, unless you're a NA player like me💀). Cubecraft is doing their own thing, and it would really suck to see them try to follow along and do what other servers are, I'm pretty sure that would do more harm than good. Also 1.12+ PvP isn't as popular, and in some cases its sort of a dying breed. Cubecraft being 1.12+ gives it the uniqueness that no other server is willing to try.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom