Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikrovlnaXXL

Nov 3, 2013
ahojte som tu noví dá sa tu hrať hide and seek alebo niečo podobné na plaťenom minecrafte

waryepicroblox

Oct 30, 2013
Halo made this server custom coded which means it would need certain requirements for 1.7 to work as it is unique from other servers.

NeoPuls

Nov 9, 2013
Hey I have a few questions and that 1 Please can the server back to 1.6.4 with 1.7.2 to make it available to their many laggs 2 1.6.4kommen with all players on the server but how do you have / have not seen her get some on the server (here I mean 1.7.2) please make it on 1.6.4 Love greetings NeoPuls

NeoPuls

Nov 9, 2013
Hey I have a few questions and that 1 Please can the server back to 1.6.4 with 1.7.2 to make it available to their many laggs 2 1.6.4kommen with all players on the server but how do you have / have not seen her get some on the server (here I mean 1.7.2) please make it on 1.6.4 Love greetings NeoPuls

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
Can you make it go back to where you can here some type of sound while being hit. I never know when I'm dying if my back is turned. so I tend to die a lot now. Besides that, I'm loving the new spawn and just everything in general!

shikashi

Dec 21, 2013
if we could get a post on when the kits will work that would be great i've ben saving my points for swordsman III however i didnt work when i got the point required but i did get about 1250 points on skywars alone XD

P.S this is the best skywars server i hve found yet keep up the great work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom