Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eagles304

Jan 7, 2023
The new 1.20 beta update is out and I feel it's ruined the game, I'm sure you already know what the update is and the content in it, but I'll be talking about how it affects players experience and especially anyone who wants to play competitively like me. I think the new prices and items have and will mess with so many peoples habits, and the fav list has been reset which is an annoyance for most likely more than just me.
Point is that I'm not a fan of the new update and will be playing other minecraft servers unless they change it back which I doubt they will.
My goal is not to pressure the cubcraft team or make other players move away from the server like me, it is simply to voice my complaints and opinions and stating that I will be playing the server a lot less to none.
Hello!

So it's out... finally.

With so many changes to our internal systems, there have been several stability issues being investigated by our developer team.

We understand once we've fixed the stability issues, it should give you a truer experience of CubeCraft. We thank you for your patience. We understand how annoying it is when a game crashes.

🧪 Playtesting

For the past week and a bit, we've been running public play test sessions on Discord. This is been awesome to get to know you all better!
  • We have continued to gather feedback and stress test during our several play sessions.
    • EggWars Season 2 has been a hot topic! This season is not set in stone. Prices can change. Seasons will come and go. We want to be able to update EggWars with the occasional significant change while still retaining the fun to keep it fresh. Once the network has stabilized we simply ask you to play it and tell us if it's fun or not, we want to use your feedback to help us shape the game we all love.
  • Even stress-testing games with 50-150 people - will not compare to releasing across the network. Considering we've changed 8+ version changes in one swoop!
stagingnetwork (1).png

‼️ Top Priorities

Here's a list of 'challenges' we've been investigating:
  • Chunk issues
  • Fix crashing games/latency
  • Region joins
  • Making all games available
    • Skyblock: will remain in maintenance until 21st July. The team is continuing to mitigate a severe server-side performance regression related to chunk processing and loading. You may notice chunks not loading or behaving properly as we push out various patches. We are monitoring closely but please do share what you are seeing.
    • Parkour will not be available for at least a week, this was pulled so we could push the rest of the release.
allnighter lets goooo.png

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
The new 1.20 beta update is out and I feel it's ruined the game, I'm sure you already know what the update is and the content in it, but I'll be talking about how it affects players experience and especially anyone who wants to play competitively like me. I think the new prices and items have and will mess with so many peoples habits, and the fav list has been reset which is an annoyance for most likely more than just me.
Point is that I'm not a fan of the new update and will be playing other minecraft servers unless they change it back which I doubt they will.
My goal is not to pressure the cubcraft team or make other players move away from the server like me, it is simply to voice my complaints and opinions and stating that I will be playing the server a lot less to none.
I also don't like it, but be more specific and make suggestions?

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
change it back, simple
thats what i personally would want anyway
i think it was fine before just adding new maps every once in a while
it kept this simple and from being ruined
The old cubecraft wont come Back the developers worked many hours in this Stuff thats why old Cube want come Back and Just adding New Maps is a Bit boring from time to time you need to get the Fame from the Minecraft Updates and stuff and they must changed eggwars anyway Bc the release date of eggwars s2 was on nevember or december 2022 tho they must Changed and i quite Like this Update when Ur Not Its also OK BC your way to rate It Its a Other way then mi ratei Hope you understand that keep Up the great Work cya

Last edited:

Arciale

Aug 6, 2023
No i like the new update. there are more things and more block. One thinks that I don’t like is luckblock now

CoralKitty

Jul 16, 2022
Connecticut
Pronouns
She/Her
I really disliked it at first, but now that ive played it for a few weeks im realizing that it isnt so bad. change always seems sucky when you first experience it but once you get used to it you may have fun

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom