Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Frostium

Oct 7, 2021
axe combat is broken in the new update. two shotted with lumberjack kit even with full iron. sword combat irrelivant. shields not enough to fix.
objections:
1. ur just bad, learn how to axe pvp
answer: no, I use axe pvp too and get like 5ks. still stupid though. just decrease axe damage or increase armor to fix
2. get used to it its 1.19 now stop living in 1,8
answer: axe pvp is good and should be viable--however it should not be the ONLY strategy/the whole meta
3. why ur grammar so bad
answer: Im writing this after playing a bunch of rounds, which proved to me how broken the strategy is

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
I agree that it shouldn’t be the ONLY meta. If some clown wants to axe crit me I should be able to wombo him with the sword while he’s waiting for the cooldown. Sword dps is much higher, if they are going to leave axes in, swords should be changed to dia or even sharp dia to even the playing field

Reactions: Frostium

GIACCRAFT

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2020
please remove shields or make them less OP. It doesn’t make any sense to pvp with that…
Plus, decrease the level of damage that axes can make. They hit you once and you lose half your hearts… it’s not possible

Reactions: Frostium
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom