Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Hi Everyone! I just recently hit 1,000 posts on the forums! WOW! 1.000, I never thought I would get a 100!
I started off on CubeCraft early May this year and since then, I have loved the server so dearly. Egg Wars is of course what brought me here because of Vikkstar123. And now, I play on CubeCraft every day. I cannot imagine what I would play without this server! :)

Friends list reveal!!!
View attachment 125995

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has played with me, supported me, become friends with me, CubeCraft wouldn't be the same without any of you and it is because of this beautiful forums community, I have found another part of my life to enjoy in. And like every thank you post, here come THE TAGS!!!!!! :p

1. @HackersDontWin: First person I've ever met on CubeCraft out of everyone, also the first staff member. You guided me and I have enjoyed every bit of playing with you! You are the real Pleb Lord <3
2. @Fxhmiiz_ : First person to follow me on the forums! I thank you a lot for that and you play with me very often and are great at PvP, so thanks for playing and following me!
3. @larswijn: My best friend on CubeCraft. He reached out to me once in game and we are such good friends now. We play a lot and have a lot of fun with each other, Lars, you are a great person <3
4. @Zrathex: What would I have done without you? Your streams, your videos, your server, everything! Zrathex, CubeCraft and my Minecrafting career wouldn't be what it is without you, you're an amazing person and a very kind person, I don't have many words left to describe how fantastic you are! :)
5. @ThatGrimCreeper: You are another fantastic person! We first met in the Egg Wars tournament and I thought you were just some random normal player. Turns out different, you are a great friend Grim and I enjoy the time with you on CubeCraft!
6. @iConfueZ: You are a PvP god. I have never seen anyone PvP like you and I have treasured the moments playing with you, it has been great fun and I hope we continue to play!
7. @Donald Trump: You were one of the first people on the forums I looked up to as kind of a role model. You were always helping people and being amazing, which you still are today. Playing with you gives me joy and there will be a huge hole in CubeCraft if you weren't there.
8. @Anmazing: You are a wonderful friend to play with and have the best punctuation I've ever seen. :p I thoroughly enjoy playing with you and I hope we continue to do so!
9. @Ping Ether: You pleb. You are a great friend and I have enjoyed joking around and having fun with you. The element of humour that you brought to CubeCraft is unforgettable.
10. @zRinne: I don't even know how many reports of mine you checked in the old system. Within an hour, you used to always check my reports and take action, you are a great person.

These are the special people on CubeCraft :D
MORE TAGS!!! :p
@hgbf, @xMegaCoolx, @telegamer, @Nikooo, @Orangeric88, @Dylaila, @SpinZepz, @xx_360noscope101, @AboodPlayz, @TheJeroen, @Earth, @Buuuddy, @Yoya, @StopWalking, @prince3lawii, @ıṭẓʏѧɞȏıṡѧṿѧɢє, @
♡♡♡♡, @samitannir, @SrKlompenstein, @Netflix_Addicted, @NedGaming, @zDutchie, @Thefty, @Skifby, @xFirelion, @MooTa_YT, @NotLaggy, @Mr_Eevee_Games, @mateu9999, @A Christmas Hangar, @CptSwollhouse, @Dreym, @KronosReeper, @SevereWarning, @S41F, @Steyro, @Wouze, @YounB, and @Pandrai, @JesperGeakko, @Camezonda.
Lastly, I'd like to thank the entire CubeCraft staff and especially, @Mac for being such a wonderful person, your streams and everything are so fun and of course the brilliant @rubik_cube_man. This server is because of you and thank you so much for making it so great! <3
MUCH LOVE TO CUBECRAFT:cube_light:
Congrats! Also first 1000 posts I'm tagged in :o

Reactions: TheFastBowler
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Congrats we still have to play together, I've seen you in game multiple times, IDK why we haven't played together

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Congrats! This is possibly the best timing for Christmas! Soon you'll hit 1k! :D

12vgnp.jpg

I see my name on your friend list.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom