Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Hello forums!
Today I wanna share some funny moments, from bugs...
I'm sure we have all found some, here you can tell your story and maybe add some pictures?

BUG #1: Someone found a way to break all blocks in the lobby when using the cowboy gadget!
2022-02-04_22.04.23.png
2022-02-04_22.18.00.png

BUG #2: After some kind of update, the zombies spawned with a gadget wouldn't explode into particles... (A Clip about it)
2021-06-16_02.09.04.png

BUG #3: I have no clue how to describe this, but it shouldn't happen... (This was during a CubeCraft Translation Team, Team-Games)

Watch this CLIP to see the bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Not really a bug, but in a way a really silly situation: @AlexpYT192 banned me, a fellow moderator, in Assassinations. :pacman:

Now we all know the funny story of how I got banned whilst I was mod, a life lesson was taught AND we know that mods can ban each other!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
were you breaking the rules tho?
Someone in the staff team told me I could fly in Assi without vanish as long as I didnā€™t intervene with peopleā€™s businesses. So I did, got /reported by someone for flying and as I was flying quickly and he was tryharding reports, Alex couldnā€™t see my name and so he banned me. šŸ˜‚

Blocked connection stayed all night unfortunatelyā€¦ šŸ˜­

Flyā˜†Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello forums!
Today I wanna share some funny moments, from bugs...
I'm sure we have all found some, here you can tell your story and maybe add some pictures?

LIKE if you have found bugs while playing on CubeCraft

BUG #1: Someone found a way to break all blocks in the lobby when using the cowboy gadget!

BUG #2: After some kind of update, the zombies spawned with a gadget wouldn't explode into particles... (A Clip about it)

BUG #3: I have no clue how to describe this, but it shouldn't happen... (This was during a CubeCraft Translation Team, Team-Games)

Watch this CLIP to see the bug.
i found something to do with endermites which was pretty crazy. im not going to explain how it works as i dont want it to be abused but it basically spawned hundreds of endermites lol

• Wow
Reactions: Dreamer

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
A few years ago you could crash entire games of skywars by getting in a minecart. Definitely played a few games of mega before that one was patched.

• Haha
Reactions: Dreamer

Muhh

Muhderator
Team CubeCraft
šŸ”Ø Moderator
Jul 27, 2020
Saarland
I'm not sure if it's Mojang or Cubecraft bug but, sometimes when you eat a golden apple and then open your inventory or a chest right away while holding the gaps it consumes one or two of the golden apples

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Iā€™ve spent a lot of time playing lucky islands solos on bedrock. The game mode is a bug-filled sandbox. Here are the ones that I know how to emulate:

Offhand hot potato: you can obtain and use the hot potato in your offhand by collecting a hot potato sprite (the 3D model that lucky blocks create) while every inventory and armor slot is occupied, but your offhand is not.
timetravel horse: this is the nickname Iā€™ve given to the horse that lucky blocks drop. When attempting to dismount it, it is very likely you and your horse will be teleported back in time. It is possible to place blocks in an area you were once in, allowing for clips. For a bonus, entering a timetravel horse that is clipped partially in the ground will cause you to repeatedly clip into the block bellow you
Crafting glitches: There are many of these, so I will just name the most interesting.
1. crafting trapped chests can be placed and exploded like normal ones
2. crafting compasses can be used to track the nearest player like normal ones
3 attempting to craft mossy cobblestone wall gives you a glitched wall. By breaking and picking up a tile of this block, it enters a state where placing it causes it to exist for one frame and then go back to your inventory on the next frame.
wrongwarps: I have experienced both upwarping and downwarping, but I can only reproduce on instance of it. If a lucky block creates a crop farm, you are standing in the area where the crop farm is spawning, and you are standing directly under a ceiling, you, or any other entityā€™s in the farms radius will upwarp
There are many more glitches out there in this game, but most are inconsistent or uninteresting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: pekd and Dreamer

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Iā€™ve spent a lot of time playing lucky islands solos on bedrock. The game mode is a bug-filled sandbox. Here are the ones that I know how to emulate:

Offhand hot potato: you can obtain and use the hot potato in your offhand by collecting a hot potato sprite (the 3D model that lucky blocks create) while every inventory and armor slot is occupied, but your offhand is not.
timetravel horse: this is the nickname Iā€™ve given to the horse that lucky blocks drop. When attempting to dismount it, it is very likely you and your horse will be teleported back in time. It is possible to place blocks in an area you were once in, allowing for clips. For a bonus, entering a timetravel horse that is clipped partially in the ground will cause you to repeatedly clip into the block bellow you
Crafting glitches: There are many of these, so I will just name the most interesting.
1. crafting trapped chests can be placed and exploded like normal ones
2. crafting compasses can be used to track the nearest player like normal ones
3 attempting to craft mossy cobblestone wall gives you a glitched wall. By breaking and picking up a tile of this block, it enters a state where placing it causes it to exist for one frame and then go back to your inventory on the next frame.
wrongwarps: I have experienced both upwarping and downwarping, but I can only reproduce on instance of it. If a lucky block creates a crop farm, you are standing in the area where the crop farm is spawning, and you are standing directly under a ceiling, you, or any other entityā€™s in the farms radius will upwarp
There are many more glitches out there in this game, but most are inconsistent or uninteresting.
I sure hope you have reported all of these... JESUS
Impressive tho, do you put this on your CV?
I somehow gave myself slowness in minerware so the whole game I was moving like a grannie.

I also managed to hold two items at then same time in snowman survival even when it was patched by wearing decoy on my head
I bet you still won the game! Decoy on head just sounds like a typical cube bedrock oversight...
A few years ago you could crash entire games of skywars by getting in a minecart. Definitely played a few games of mega before that one was patched.
Naughty

i found something to do with endermites which was pretty crazy. im not going to explain how it works as i dont want it to be abused but it basically spawned hundreds of endermites lol
Oh right those exist... I didn't even think anyone would notice bugs, who ever uses them...

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on EggšŸ„š's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Hereā€™s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on EggšŸ„š's profile.
Happy birthday! šŸŽˆ
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom