Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 9, 2023
I have fought with Jqmby quite a few times. I've played with Sgribl on SkyWars a few times, I've played with lukewarm tubs and killed him once, I've been in Van's streams, been on a team with related noobs twice. I just don't have any screenshots right now I'm on my phone. Yea I guess I've been places

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
I don't play Cubecraft anymore but the most famous player I've met on Cubecraft is probably RiceFarmer
1680095625040.png

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello forums!
Dreamer is here again, this time I want you to share which famous youtubers you have encountered while playing on CubeCraft, and did you manage to kill them maybe???

Encounter #1:
Unfortunately I didn't take screenshots, but I have seen and fought against Wisp several times!
He can be found playing Solo Skywars on java, really cool every time!
People have also found TapL (He plays regularly to warm-up) and TommyInnit (He logged on once while live, even staff started hunting him for a picture and a kill)

Encounter #2:
I was playing some solo survival games in july/2021 and suddenly I discover InTheLittleWood, who is live aswell!
I killed him and apologized because it was a small clean and that is never a nice thing to do.

View attachment 218789

Encounter #3:
The most famous of all youtubers ever seen on CubeCraft! He will destroy you by just looking at you, he also mysteriously hosted the Eggwars world-cup 2021 matches! (Look screenshot) No clue how he managed to steal the spot from Dreamer...
View attachment 218790

Bonus screenshots:
I have no idea who this guy is, but he wasn't too bad and we ended up winning that game!
View attachment 218788

This youtuber was a cube regular, known for being high on the Team-Eggwars leaderboard. He managed to photobomb me in May/2019 while I was chatting with @PerryJ
View attachment 218791
I have 1v1ed Sgribl 4 different times. I beat him 3 of the 4.
I also 1v1ed others such as IDKHAN, Rollnix, qBeastyy, WolfishPlot315, VanHoutenMC, FarisQ.

• Love
Reactions: Dreamer
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! šŸ‘‹
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom