Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I just realised how important it is to let people know you appreciate them, you never know when it’s too late. So here we go.

First of all, I’d like to start with @Shiny sandwich: Hiii. I didn’t know you, but seeing how many people came to your profile today made me realise that you must’ve been loved a lot and almost made me cry. I hope you’ll rest in peace. No one deserves to die, and certainly not at such a young age. We’ll remember you ❤️

@Stitchieee: Heya! Playing skyblock (and other games ofc) together is always so fun, and I really think we should do it more often :D

@Ge1ster: Hiiii! It’s always fun to laugh with you on discord, and I hope you know I appreciate you a lot and you’re one of my best friends <3

@Anneum: Hi nub :) You’re a very nice person and I always enjoy talking to you (oh and owning you in a duel ofc) 😉

@Headqche: Hi Taïs :o You’re a great chair (and person) and I enjoy talking to you :D (Ik that talking to my chair is a little weird)

@Rebeka: Hi schmetterling 😉 We should really play together more often so stop having to walk with your dog everytime >:(

@Gregeyy: Hii mate! You’re a very nice person and I admire you a lot (even though you’re sometimes a little impulsive 😉) but that is the thing I can think of you might need to work on. Ily <3

@Gemmmmie: Hi ice bear :) You’re a fantastic person (and fairy) and I love how you’re always positive. Just don’t be so scared that you come over as rude/mean every time, cuz you don’t ;)

Everyone I forgot but should still have dedicated a separate message to: I’m so sorry :( You’re all very great people and I love you <3

All of my friends: Hiii! If you are one of these people I’m sure you’ll know it. Y’all are great people and I’m happy that you’re my friend <3

Everyone who commented something nice on Shiny Sandwich’s profile today: It was heartwarming to see how many people just had a nice word for him. What happened is awful, and I think this is a nice way to say goodbye to him.

Everyone on the world: Every single one of you is amazing! <3

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I just realised how important it is to let people know you appreciate them, you never know when it’s too late. So here we go.

First of all, I’d like to start with @Shiny sandwich: Hiii. I didn’t know you, but seeing how many people came to your profile today made me realise that you must’ve been loved a lot and almost made me cry. I hope you’ll rest in peace. No one deserves to die, and certainly not at such a young age. We’ll remember you ❤️

@Stitchieee: Heya! Playing skyblock (and other games ofc) together is always so fun, and I really think we should do it more often :D

@Ge1ster: Hiiii! It’s always fun to laugh with you on discord, and I hope you know I appreciate you a lot and you’re one of my best friends <3

@Anneum: Hi nub :) You’re a very nice person and I always enjoy talking to you (oh and owning you in a duel ofc) 😉

@Headqche: Hi Taïs :o You’re a great chair (and person) and I enjoy talking to you :D (Ik that talking to my chair is a little weird)

@Rebeka: Hi schmetterling 😉 We should really play together more often so stop having to walk with your dog everytime >:(

@Gregeyy: Hii mate! You’re a very nice person and I admire you a lot (even though you’re sometimes a little impulsive 😉) but that is the thing I can think of you might need to work on. Ily <3

@Gemmmmie: Hi ice bear :) You’re a fantastic person (and fairy) and I love how you’re always positive. Just don’t be so scared that you come over as rude/mean every time, cuz you don’t ;)

Everyone I forgot but should still have dedicated a separate message to: I’m so sorry :( You’re all very great people and I love you <3

All of my friends: Hiii! If you are one of these people I’m sure you’ll know it. Y’all are great people and I’m happy that you’re my friend <3

Everyone who commented something nice on Shiny Sandwich’s profile today: It was heartwarming to see how many people just had a nice word for him. What happened is awful, and I think this is a nice way to say goodbye to him.

Everyone on the world: Every single one of you is amazing! <3
Love youuuuu 😍
And sorry for losing my brain some times :p

• Love
Reactions: xHappyMood

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
I just discovered this section right now. Thanks to @NotSNOWINGYT for letting me know ^^. As someone who got the opportunity to meet Shiny Sandwich, I am so grateful for everyone moment we shared together. I love all of you who are reading this message. This really broke my heart this morning when finding out that someone who has always been there for me, ends up in a situation no one ever deserves to be in. @Shiny sandwich You literally mean so much to me! I will dedicate every moment of making CubeCraft a better place in honor for you my friend. I’m sorry for not letting you know how much people love you, and how much I especially love you! My prayers and condolences will go to your loved ones! I pray that anyone here can feel safe in this small community that we are all a part if! Goodbye Shiny Sandwich, it was so fun and amazing to have you be my starter friend as we journey on to many paths.

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
I just discovered this section right now. Thanks to @NotSNOWINGYT for letting me know ^^. As someone who got the opportunity to meet Shiny Sandwich, I am so grateful for everyone moment we shared together. I love all of you who are reading this message. This really broke my heart this morning when finding out that someone who has always been there for me, ends up in a situation no one ever deserves to be in. @Shiny sandwich You literally mean so much to me! I will dedicate every moment of making CubeCraft a better place in honor for you my friend. I’m sorry for not letting you know how much people love you, and how much I especially love you! My prayers and condolences will go to your loved ones! I pray that anyone here can feel safe in this small community that we are all a part if! Goodbye Shiny Sandwich, it was so fun and amazing to have you be my starter friend as we journey on to many paths.
♡❤

• Love
Reactions: ChiefAaron

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Anonymous Messages: 16/02/2021

Name: @Gemmmmie
Hey Gem, By the time you're reading this we've been friends for about a year, and I just wanted to say that you're the kindest and most caring friend I've ever had on CubeCraft. You're very hard-working and dedicated and I hope you will make it to Moderator, because you really deserve it! I hope you get amazing grades and are able to go to a College that you enjoy. Real friends are hard to find, so I'm glad I found you!

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Name : @Dylaila
Message : Hey Dylaila, not sure if anybody thanked you so I am even tho we don't know eachother that well. I've seen you sometime and those times you were really kind to everybody & me! I love the way you try to make people so happy and just thankyou for being such a nice person. I remember you being only a designer and you really deserved to be a moderator too! You even agreed once to go on a date but that's a while ago. Also I was allowed to come to your birthday party, how amazing is that! I know that 2020 has been a rough year and I'm happy we made it thru that. Let's hope 2021 is a nice year and it has a good impact on us! I love you and stay safe! <3

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
Name: @Gemmmmie
Message: Thanks for being a great friend and always being there for me when I needed someone, I like how kind and caring you are towards everyone, I hope you have a great future and that we have more years of friendship 🥺
I'm glad to call you my "Amiga" :heart:

Name: @Dylaila
Message: Thanks for creating such a wonderful thread full of kindness 💗

Name: Everyone
Message: I hope you all have a wonderful life and that you all are safe :heart:
I love you all :D

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Name @Shiny sandwich Message Its been over a month but I’ll never forget it I promise.You will live on in heaven and I hope you are resting peacefully.I never got a chance to see you but it still hurts me after hearing what happened to you.

Name @JMcStarrison Message We’ve been friends for a while now and I’ll like to thank you for playing with me for this time and helping me build.Your really nice!

Name @VeryCoronet2893 Message Thank you for playing a whole lot with me if I didn’t encounter you in a stream I would have never gotten this far in the bedrock community.

Name @RelatedNoobs Message Thank you!Your one of my favorite players and if I had never seen you I would not be where I am your videos are amazing and I hope you hit 50k subscribers because you deserve it.

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Anonymous Messages: 26/02/2021

Name: @Dylaila
Message: Hello Dylaila! There are a some of things that I really want to point out! I do love you profile picture! It’s really cute, and you are very kind and I do want you to know that. You are the most kindest person that I have ever met. You comment kindly on my posts and sometimes I do feel like I am a good person. So I would l would describe you as a person of kindness!

Note from me: Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it a lot and it put a smile on my face. I'm sure you are a lovely person yourself 😊

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
Name: @ChiefAaron
Message: Hey man, nice to see you grow fast. I am very proud to be one of your best friends since the growth of your channel. Also you did an awesome job of bringing the whole community, both bedrock and java together to pay respects to the legend himself @Shiny sandwich. Keep up the good work, yo! #laddergang

Name: @Oceanus 6982
Message: Heyy, thanks a lot for keeping in touch with me whenever I join the server or in the forums. I do might find it a bit annoying that you kept "spamming" me party invites, but hey, why do that for no reason? Whenever you send me useless party invites, I keep in mind that you're alive and safe, and not in trouble whatsoever. But anyway, thanks for playing with me and you're very welcome with your builds!

We've been a very tight community, and we should be proud of it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom