Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
Community Highlights Banner.png

Hello everyone, welcome back to another edition of Community Highlights! For anyone who is new here, in this series I compile lots of information about amazing updates, community content and user activity over the latest month into just one thread. You can find the previous edition here. Let's get into the community highlights for April!

General Changes 🐇

April 1st:
  • CubeCraft's 2024 spring event started. It features:
    • 7 new spring maps.
    • 8 returning spring maps.
    • A new spring hub.
    • Spring challenges run on Discord.
  • The new Cottagecore Bundle was released. It includes:
    • Ducklings Trail
    • Goose Buddy
    • Flower Market Cage
    • Rowboat Cage
    • Thanks For Playing Win Effect
    • Blossoms Arrow Trail
    • Picnic Basket Chest Skin
    • Flower Crate Lucky Block Skin
    • Overgrown Well Pit Skin
    • Cottage Prefix
    • Cozy Prefix
    • Nature Prefix
  • The Blue Brew coffee shop was added to the lobby. It's not available in the spring lobby, but it should be back once the spring event ends!
  • Two new updates were added to the "in progress" section of the public update baord: Java BedWars and a Java Pillars of Fortune update.
  • The spring selfie challenge started in the Discord server. It lasted a week.
April 5th:
  • The first community games event was held in the Discord server. There were 6 winners.
April 8th:
  • The rabbit speedrun challenge started in the Discord server. It lasted a week. It involved winning a game of Lucky Islands whilst constantly jumping in the fastest time.
April 12th:
  • A spring giveaway was held in the Discord server. There were 6 winners.
April 15th:
  • The spring art challenge started in the Discord server. It lasted a week.
April 16th:
  • gumoholic, Johrno and mochhi are no longer designers.
April 18th:
  • In the EggWars map Ink, the block under the egg was changed to match your team's colour. This suggestion received the implemented prefix.
April 19th:
  • Frontlane, WorriedSkate940 and xSchulzis joined the Helper team.
April 21st:
  • The second community games event was held in the Discord server. There were 6 winners.
April 22nd:
  • The egg building challenge started in the Discord server. It lasted a week.
April 24th:
  • BedWars Teams of 2 was released, along with three new items for the game. These items are:
    • Anti-Knockback Hat - Reduces knockback taken by 30% (10 Gold)
    • Regeneration Hat - Grants you slow regeneration, even while in battle (10 Gold)
    • Return Home Scroll - Teleports you to your home island after 5 seconds of casting. Single use (32 Iron)
  • Some changes were made to the Java legacy ranks. They can now claim chest rewards for the tier they were merged into, and they also have the cosmetics from the tier they were merged into.
  • An EggWars update was added to the public update board. Currently, it proposes the idea of returning leather armour, and removing tridents and netherite armour.
April 25th:
  • Today was CubeCraft's sixth birthday! 3 birthday maps were enabled and the new birthday bundle was released. It includes:
    • Groundflower Trail
    • Party Pop Trail
    • Balloons Buddy
    • Birthday Cake Egg Skin
    • Pinata Generator Skin
    • Present Lucky Block Skin
  • The EggWars map "Hallways" has been disabled.
April 26th:
  • The Bedrock 6th Birthday Giveaway was started in the Discord server. There were 6 winners.
  • The next Java map rotations were added to the public update board, set to take place on May 13th.
April 29th:
  • A new "Cam Reply" prefix was added to the feedback and suggestions subforum. This prefix will be added to threads that receive a reply from Camezonda, CubeCraft's release manager.
April 30th:
  • A small change was made to the Bedrock server store, to only show gamemode ranks in the main store menu. Other items and bundles can still be found in the lobbies and loot menus.
  • Soulless_Unity and Mitgobla are no longer admins.
  • SanCookie, Robbedz, Silverlace and Egg are no longer designers.

Community Spotlight 🐇

CubeCraft’s Progression System Needs an Overhaul
  • This thread by @Eli suggests a variety of ideas related to CubeCraft's progression system, including achievements, daily challenges and leaderboards.
Feedback
  • In this thread, @Matriox gives their feedback on several different topics, including the Java network and the feedback & suggestions subforum. As a result of this thread, the "Cam Reply" prefix was added for this subforum.
BedWars Game Banner
  • This creation by @hoppyfrog28_ features a custom game banner for BedWars, which doesn't have one yet as it is still a beta game.
Describe the Free Perk
  • This suggestion was the first to receive the new "Cam Reply" prefix. @xHappyMood suggests for the free perk that can be activated at the beginning of the game to be described to players who don't know what it is. In his reply, Camezonda revealed that this is in the team's backlog for EggWars!
Interviews with Cubecraft Staff
  • In this thread, @Matriox has published several interviews that he conducted with CubeCraft team members a few years ago. They are certainly interesting reads, so I recommend checking them out!
EggWars - Bring back Leather Armor to Overpowered Shop Items
  • This thread by @SlinkyGnu05604 suggests to return leather armour to EggWars, which is something that has been requested many times and has been the subject of a recent community talk. Additionally, on the public update board, this is listed as a potential change on the EggWars update page!
Please Add 8 Team Maps to BedWars Teams of 2
  • Yet another suggestion by @SlinkyGnu05604, this one is all about BedWars. They state that they would prefer for BedWars Teams of 2 to have eight teams rather than four, and this has received some significant agreement from the rest of the forums community!
Interview With Twitch Partner Frostbite (Ffroztbite) On Cubecraft
  • @TheOrderOfSapphire has recently uploaded several interview videos with different members of the CubeCraft community. This one seems to be the most popular, but I highly recommend watching all of them!
Pillars of Fortune - Item Ranking
  • This thread by @Blom lists and ranks most of the possible items that can be obtained in Pillars of Fortune. Blom also provides explanations of why they placed each item in this order. It's quite a fun read, and it could also teach you some new strategies for when you play!
MJ's Record Store
  • It's not often that we are blessed with custom models on the forums, so when I saw this one I had to include it! @Eli has created "MJ's Record Store" - check out the thread to see the model and hear about the inspiration.

Hall of Fame 🐇

Most Forum Messages
Out of 200 users, here are the top 3:
Most Forum Profile Posts
Out of 179 users, here are the top 3:
Most Forum Reaction Score
Out of 292 users, here are the top 3:
Most Discord Messages
  • matriox180 - 3,736 messages
  • larade - 2,285 messages
  • x1macro - 2,271 messages

Notice: You can request your own hall of fame stats from me by sending a public reply to this thread or by starting a private conversation with me here. You will receive your message/profile post/reaction score count and your ranking for each leaderboard. This will be available every month, and you will also be able to request stats from previous months!

Community Statistics 🐇
  • 390 new members joined the forums this month (39 less than March)
  • 177 threads were posted on the forums this month (13 less than March)
  • 1,509 messages were sent on the forums this month (603 less than March)
  • 2,947 profile posts were made on the forums this month (477 more than March)
  • 6,763 reactions were used on the forums this month (293 less than March)
  • 144,191 messages were sent on the Discord server this month (32,740 more than March)
  • 1,031 tickets were opened on the Discord server this month (210 more than March)
  • 505 new members joined the Discord server this month (291 more than March)

Thank you for reading, everyone! If you think there is anything important that I have missed or if you find any inaccuracies, please send a reply below or contact me privately here! I'll see you again next month!

Mintypie231

Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
To be honest, I don't know what to say about April. This month was a mix of good and bad things/happenings. The start of this month was all right, but I don't know what to say about the end. And I am absolutely not going to talk about the last day of this month.
This aside, I love how you put so much work into this thread. Thank you for making this every month, definitely a thread I desperately wait for.
@Mintypie231 - 195 profile posts
Alright, I promise this was completely unintentional. This is because of the FACTS. Please forgive me
Definitely a call for me to chill out.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
It's always so refreshing to see a new recap. Shows me new messages/threads I might've missed but are definitely worth reading! :3

• Heart
Reactions: Lyriie

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Hello everyone, welcome back to another edition of Community Highlights! For anyone who is new here, in this series I compile lots of information about amazing updates, community content and user activity over the latest month into just one thread. You can find the previous edition here. Let's get into the community highlights for April!

General Changes 🐇

April 1st:
    • 7 new spring maps.
    • A new spring hub.
    • Ducklings Trail
    • Goose Buddy
    • Flower Market Cage
    • Rowboat Cage
    • Blossoms Arrow Trail
    • Cottage Prefix
    • Cozy Prefix
    • Nature Prefix
  • The Blue Brew coffee shop was added to the lobby. It's not available in the spring lobby, but it should be back once the spring event ends!
  • Two new updates were added to the "in progress" section of the public update baord: Java BedWars and a Java Pillars of Fortune update.
April 5th:
  • The first community games event was held in the Discord server. There were 6 winners.
April 8th:
  • The rabbit speedrun challenge started in the Discord server. It lasted a week. It involved winning a game of Lucky Islands whilst constantly jumping in the fastest time.
April 12th:
April 15th:
April 16th:
April 18th:
  • In the EggWars map Ink, the block under the egg was changed to match your team's colour. This suggestion received the implemented prefix.
April 19th:
April 21st:
  • The second community games event was held in the Discord server. There were 6 winners.
April 22nd:
April 24th:
  • BedWars Teams of 2 was released, along with three new items for the game. These items are:
    • Regeneration Hat - Grants you slow regeneration, even while in battle (10 Gold)
    • Return Home Scroll - Teleports you to your home island after 5 seconds of casting. Single use (32 Iron)
  • Some changes were made to the Java legacy ranks. They can now claim chest rewards for the tier they were merged into, and they also have the cosmetics from the tier they were merged into.
  • An EggWars update was added to the public update board. Currently, it proposes the idea of returning leather armour, and removing tridents and netherite armour.
April 25th:
  • Today was CubeCraft's sixth birthday! 3 birthday maps were enabled and the new birthday bundle was released. It includes:
    • Groundflower Trail
    • Party Pop Trail
    • Balloons Buddy
    • Birthday Cake Egg Skin
    • Pinata Generator Skin
April 26th:
  • The Bedrock 6th Birthday Giveaway was started in the Discord server. There were 6 winners.
  • The next Java map rotations were added to the public update board, set to take place on May 13th.
April 29th:
  • A new "Cam Reply" prefix was added to the feedback and suggestions subforum. This prefix will be added to threads that receive a reply from Camezonda, CubeCraft's release manager.
April 30th:
  • A small change was made to the Bedrock server store, to only show gamemode ranks in the main store menu. Other items and bundles can still be found in the lobbies and loot menus.

Community Spotlight 🐇

• This thread by @Eli suggests a variety of ideas related to CubeCraft's progression system, including achievements, daily challenges and leaderboards.
Feedback
  • In this thread, @Matriox gives their feedback on several different topics, including the Java network and the feedback & suggestions subforum. As a result of this thread, the "Cam Reply" prefix was added for this subforum.
BedWars Game Banner
  • This creation by @hoppyfrog28_ features a custom game banner for BedWars, which doesn't have one yet as it is still a beta game.
Describe the Free Perk
  • This suggestion was the first to receive the new "Cam Reply" prefix. @xHappyMood suggests for the free perk that can be activated at the beginning of the game to be described to players who don't know what it is. In his reply, Camezonda revealed that this is in the team's backlog for EggWars!
  • In this thread, @Matriox has published several interviews that he conducted with CubeCraft team members a few years ago. They are certainly interesting reads, so I recommend checking them out!
  • This thread by @SlinkyGnu05604 suggests to return leather armour to EggWars, which is something that has been requested many times and has been the subject of a recent community talk. Additionally, on the public update board, this is listed as a potential change on the EggWars update page!
  • Yet another suggestion by @SlinkyGnu05604, this one is all about BedWars. They state that they would prefer for BedWars Teams of 2 to have eight teams rather than four, and this has received some significant agreement from the rest of the forums community!
  • @TheOrderOfSapphire has recently uploaded several interview videos with different members of the CubeCraft community. This one seems to be the most popular, but I highly recommend watching all of them!
  • This thread by @Blom lists and ranks most of the possible items that can be obtained in Pillars of Fortune. Blom also provides explanations of why they placed each item in this order. It's quite a fun read, and it could also teach you some new strategies for when you play!
MJ's Record Store
  • It's not often that we are blessed with custom models on the forums, so when I saw this one I had to include it! @Eli has created "MJ's Record Store" - check out the thread to see the model and hear about the inspiration.

Hall of Fame 🐇

Most Forum Messages
Most Forum Profile Posts
Most Discord Messages

Notice: You can request your own hall of fame stats from me by sending a public reply to this thread or by starting a private conversation with me here. You will receive your message/profile post/reaction score count and your ranking for each leaderboard. This will be available every month, and you will also be able to request stats from previous months!

Community Statistics 🐇
  • 144,191 messages were sent on the Discord server this month (32,740 more than March)
  • 1,031 tickets were opened on the Discord server this month (210 more than March)

Thank you for reading, everyone! If you think there is anything important that I have missed or if you find any inaccuracies, please send a reply below or contact me privately here! I'll see you again next month!
Great job always the best 🤍🫡

• Heart
Reactions: Lyriie

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

General Changes 🐇

April 1st:
    • 7 new spring maps.
    • A new spring hub.
    • Ducklings Trail
    • Goose Buddy
    • Flower Market Cage
    • Rowboat Cage
    • Blossoms Arrow Trail
    • Cottage Prefix
    • Cozy Prefix
    • Nature Prefix
April 5th:
April 8th:
April 12th:
April 15th:
April 16th:
April 18th:
April 19th:
April 21st:
April 22nd:
April 24th:
April 25th:
    • Groundflower Trail
    • Party Pop Trail
    • Balloons Buddy
    • Birthday Cake Egg Skin
    • Pinata Generator Skin
April 26th:
April 29th:
April 30th:

Community Spotlight 🐇

Feedback
BedWars Game Banner
Describe the Free Perk
MJ's Record Store

Hall of Fame 🐇

Most Forum Messages
Most Forum Profile Posts
Most Discord Messages

Community Statistics 🐇

I had no idea I was top 1 on two leaderboards this month xD

Speedy:3

Feb 25, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him

General Changes 🐇

April 1st:
    • 7 new spring maps.
    • A new spring hub.
    • Ducklings Trail
    • Goose Buddy
    • Flower Market Cage
    • Rowboat Cage
    • Blossoms Arrow Trail
    • Cottage Prefix
    • Cozy Prefix
    • Nature Prefix
April 5th:
April 8th:
April 12th:
April 15th:
April 16th:
April 18th:
April 19th:
April 21st:
April 22nd:
April 24th:
April 25th:
    • Groundflower Trail
    • Party Pop Trail
    • Balloons Buddy
    • Birthday Cake Egg Skin
    • Pinata Generator Skin
April 26th:
April 29th:
April 30th:

Community Spotlight 🐇

Feedback
BedWars Game Banner
Describe the Free Perk
MJ's Record Store

Hall of Fame 🐇

Most Forum Messages
Most Forum Profile Posts
Most Discord Messages

Community Statistics 🐇

Good Work Lyra! as always!

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle and Lyriie
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom