Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Galq

Novice Member
Jul 17, 2021
34
41
69
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
She/Her
Wow, I absolutely love every new feature!
Especially the maps, I love how unique it is.
Thank you for the update CubeCraft! Happy Lunar New Year!
 

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
133
267
69
I love the new maps! But could you please put some redstone in the lucky Islands maps? Tiger is the first 16-player map in lucky Islands solo (bedrock) and it’s a really big map and some people just like camping ):

@SanCookie I think you put redstone in all lucky Islands maps before, but i dont know u-u
 
  • Like
Reactions: SanCookie

orion_pax

Member
Dec 10, 2021
2
0
7
24

nice!​

 

Attachments

  • 2022-01-25_20.00.04.png
    2022-01-25_20.00.04.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 212

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
2,306
12,763
498
24
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I love the new maps! But could you please put some redstone in the lucky Islands maps? Tiger is the first 16-player map in lucky Islands solo (bedrock) and it’s a really big map and some people just like camping ):

@SanCookie I think you put redstone in all lucky Islands maps before, but i dont know u-u
I'll forward it c:
 
  • Love
Reactions: SGGSTNS

Shmee1501655

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2021
58
125
39
I love the lobby. I think Cubecraft should have opened a seasonal game themed based on lunar new year.
 

Siza

Mod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Nov 11, 2018
425
413
144
24
All the new maps look great! Good job on this update. 👍
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom