Redned

Protocol Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 24, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Java CubeCrafters,

A couple of weeks ago, we released a new voting system, which allowed you guys to vote on external sites for rewards. Today we're making that system even better. We've increased the chances and loot within Votelets, and we've reduced how many days you need to vote for, meaning you'll get rewards faster! Read below for more information!

Want to Vote for CubeCraft Games? > https://www.cubecraft.net/vote

🎉 New rewards - Personal Multipliers!

We felt like the rewards previously were a bit too soft, so we're increased them. We've made Votelets no longer have 100 & 200 Loot points options; it's either 300 Loot points or higher rewards. Now, if you're wondering what the higher rewards are, here: Cubelet, Super Cubelet, Uber Cubelet, Personal Multiplier!

Personal multipliers are a big jump for rewards; they only affect you, of course, so expect them in more rewards in other events in the future :P

Untitled.png

Personal Multipliers!

We've also made daily rewards better, and they loop every 7 days!
Day 1:
200 Experience + 20 points
Day 2: 2 hour x2 experience personal multiplier.
Day 3: 150 Experience + 30 points
Day 4: 2 hour x2 points personal multiplier.
Day 5: 100 Experience + 40 points
Day 6: 2 hour x2 experience and points personal multiplier.
Day 7: Exclusive loot

The voting system is no longer 365 days long; it's 120. So all of the exclusive loot days have been changed to be every 7 days. But don't worry, we've made it so loot is backdated, so if a date were skipped during this change, you'd have it unlocked. Make sure to vote once for the backdate to work! And you shouldn't have your progress lost!

We've also added /vote, which gives you our voting link, to make things easier! We've also made other tweaks to the Voting chest hover text and the icon in the menu. Check it out!

Lebenkaufen

Jan 31, 2021
Hello Java CubeCrafters,

A couple of weeks ago, we released a new voting system, which allowed you guys to vote on external sites for rewards. Today we're making that system even better. We've increased the chances and loot within Votelets, and we've reduced how many days you need to vote for, meaning you'll get rewards faster! Read below for more information!

Want to Vote for CubeCraft Games? > https://www.cubecraft.net/vote

🎉 New rewards - Personal Multipliers!

We felt like the rewards previously were a bit too soft, so we're increased them. We've made Votelets no longer have 100 & 200 Loot points options; it's either 300 Loot points or higher rewards. Now, if you're wondering what the higher rewards are, here: Cubelet, Super Cubelet, Uber Cubelet, Personal Multiplier!

Personal multipliers are a big jump for rewards; they only affect you, of course, so expect them in more rewards in other events in the future :P

View attachment 189869
Personal Multipliers!

We've also made daily rewards better, and they loop every 7 days!
Day 1:
200 Experience + 20 points
Day 2: 2 hour x2 experience personal multiplier.
Day 3: 150 Experience + 30 points
Day 4: 2 hour x2 points personal multiplier.
Day 5: 100 Experience + 40 points
Day 6: 2 hour x2 experience and points personal multiplier.
Day 7: Exclusive loot

The voting system is no longer 365 days long; it's 120. So all of the exclusive loot days have been changed to be every 7 days. But don't worry, we've made it so loot is backdated, so if a date were skipped during this change, you'd have it unlocked. Make sure to vote once for the backdate to work! And you shouldn't have your progress lost!

We've also added /vote, which gives you our voting link, to make things easier! We've also made other tweaks to the Voting chest hover text and the icon in the menu. Check it out!
Hey Staff! The Watch Tower Cage from Voting Rewards has glitch. I got that cage and i wanted to try this. I saw i can't move in the cage, I stucked in the cage.

Reactions: Icouzz

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Personal multipliers are the best thing I've seen getting added to Cubecraft in a long time, can't wait to use them!

Reactions: Icouzz
Top Bottom