Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
=============================================================================================
The Bloodbath
=============================================================================================
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Younisho clutches a first aid kit and runs away. Ahmad sprained his ankle while eying dat booty

BlueMoon runs away from the Cornucopia. Ellie also saw dat booty and went chasin after it.

RoboticToast runs away from the Cornucopia. He was dat booty ;).

xMegaCoolx runs away from the Cornucopia. He saw a squirrel in the forest and chased after it

CyanYellow runs away from the Cornucopia. He was wearing a squirrel costume ;/.

GwnJuninho accidentally runs into the cornucopia. He saw the squirrel booty and got distracted.

xTurtleOfficial sets an explosive off, killing Boooddy, abfc, and telegamer. xTurtleOfficial saw the squirrel got really excited, Boooddy abfc and telegamer tried to calm him but he got so excited that he just blew them up.

Jordanzz runs away from the Cornucopia. He almost drowned in the booty and he needed to get away

Stefanvld runs away from the Cornucopia. Stefan heard the booty calling to him and he followed the voice

Lezappen runs away from the Cornucopia. He was leading away Stefan so he can go back to get some guacamole

SpooketSyndrome trips on their podium and falls into a bowl of guacamole. Until SpooketSyndrome fell into the guacamole and proceeded to eat it.

Steyro accidentally runs into the cornucopia. Steyro laughed so hard that he didn't see where he was going.

Reddog scares 360noscope away from the cornucopia. Reddog saw some nutella at the cornucopia and didn't want ANYONE to have it.

Relyca runs away from the Cornucopia. He stole the nutella ;).

larswijn says "hi mum" I shouldn't need to explain anything, he clearly wanted to make is mama proud.

LilNugget accidentally runs into the cornucopia. He was looking directly at the sun. Just use your imagination to find out why.

KillerClownDotsy runs away from the Cornucopia. He ran out to kill some nasty children. get it cuz hes a clown?

POWER RANGER runs away from the Cornucopia. The Cornucopia is a no smoking zone and POWER RANGER wanted to do some cool vape tricks

hgbf runs away from the Cornucopia. hgbf wanted to see said cool vape tricks.

SevereWarning snatches a pair of sais. He picked up the wrong size. *cringe*

Sammitox slips and falls on his hinky hoo. He cringed so hard at that last pun that he slipped over.

zDutchie trips on their podium and falls into a bowl of guacamole. She made some more guacamole for Lezappen but she is a big ole klutz.

TeamTyler runs away from the Cornucopia. Tyler ran off to make more guacamole

Sp00py Earth runs away from the Cornucopia. Sp00py Earth is trying to inform Tyler that what he is about to grab is in face weed and not avacados.

Susannaah sets an explosive off, killing RubenoMe, TeovoTeovo , and Iselciour. Susannaah is pretty pissed off that there aren't any avacados in the arena so she maliciously murders Ruben, Teovo and Evan who lied to her about there being avacados.

Camezonda trips on their podium and falls into a bowl of guacamole. Camezonda awkwardly realises that he had guacamole the entire time and goes to give it to Susannaah and Lezappen but he trips and falls face first into the guacamole.

Thefty runs away from the Cornucopia. Thefty goes off to find his own guacamole.

QuackoNumeroUno runs away from the Cornucopia. QuackoNumeroUno goes after Thefty to remind him that he is allergic to avacados.

Panda cries. He realised that the hunger games doesn't involve much food.

DutchyNub retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia. Dutchy is a slight kleptomaniac and stole the trident from komododracula.

Terrarialover shoots a poisonous blow dart into TheFastBowler's neck, slowly killing him. Juan was aiming for Dutchy cuz he don't like thieves, but unfortunately, Juan is horrible at shooting poisonous darts

komododracula stabs Skifby in the back with a trident. Komododracula sucessfully wrestled that trident off of DutchyNub but in his recoil he accidentally stabbed Skifby.

Soph cries. She got given soap so she couldn't rek ppl 360 no soaph

Nikoshka forgets how to walk. He literally has just finished sleeping for 9 years

Titanic runs away from the Cornucopia. The b00tyman tried to attack me

Eclipse runs away from the Cornucopia. She bought a b00tyman costume.

Gainfullterror, Rororoyourboat, and awesomebutter get into a fight. awesomebutter triumphantly kills them both. Not just any old fight, it was a rap battle and little known fact but awesomebutter can spit FIRE.

========================================================================================================

Day 1

=========================================================================================================

komododracula sprains his ankle while running away from Lezappen. Lezappen was hallucinating and thought that komododracula was a bowl of guacamole

Susannaah and POWER RANGER hunt for other tributes. Susannaah and POWER RANGER bonded over their love of vape tricks and avacados

Camezonda pushes xTurtleOfficial off a cliff during a knife fight. TurtleOfficial told a really crappy pun and Camezonda was so done.

LilNugget has a cringe attack. He's cringing about how he ran into the cornucopia.

RoboticToast catches QuackoNumeroUno off guard and kills him. QuackoNumeroUno was killed as soon as he saw the booty

KillerClownDotsy and Sp00py Earth hunt for other tributes. They just love their clown suits, thats all I need to say.

GwnJuninho picks flowers. He is planning on serenading the squirrel booty.

CyanYellow, DutchyNub, larswijn, and Terrarialover hunt for other tributes. #SquadGoals #ICantEven #Blessed

SpooketSyndrome thinks she is alone and lets out a huge fart and but Sammitox hears and finds it sexy. I don't know how to make this any funnier than it already is

Steyro receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor. Steyro is planning on releasing his mixtape

xMegaCoolx constructs a shack. The loooooove shack is a little ole place where, we can get together.

TeamTyler, SevereWarning, and Younisho hunt for other tributes. They're tracking down the booty.

360noscope constructs a shack. xMegaCoolx and 360noscope420blazeit are collaborating on making the Love Shack

hgbf makes a slingshot. He wants to be able to smack that booty from afar

Panda hunts for other tributes. Again, he went hunting for the booty.

Stefanvld drops it like it's hot. Stefan caught up with the booty and wanted to seduce it.

Jordanzz searches for firewood. Wood is the name of my mixtape.

BlueMoon tends to Titanic's wounds. We were planning on finding that booty but I fell over

awesomebutter, Relyca, and Thefty hunt for other tributes. Dang so many people out to get that booty.

Eclipse, zDutchie, Soph, and Nikoshka hunt for other tributes. Okay these guys were definitely planning to track down and kill people.

Reddog frolicks through a field of flowers Reddog wanted to look cute and innocent on the outside while feeling sexy and confident on the inside.

==================================================================================================

Fallen Tributes

==================================================================================================

12 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Boooddy
District 12 - Team Dutchys Eyebrows

abfc
District 7 - Team Booty

telegamer
District 10 - Team No Hacks

RubenoMe
District 5 - Team Hard-To-Spell Names

TeovoTeovo
District 8 - Team Meme Inhalers

Iselciour
District 9 - Team Cheekbones

TheFastBowler
District 4 - Team X Factor

Skifby
District 7 - Team Booty

Gainfullterror
District 6 - Team Very Confident

Rororoyourboat
District 8 - Team Meme Inhalers

xTurtleOfficial
District 11 - Team No Biased

QuackoNumeroUno
District 9 - Team Cheekbones

GG to @Boooddy , @Nobody. ,@xTurtleOfficialㅤ ,@Rororoyourboat ,@Gainfullterror ,@Skifby ,@Iselciour ,@TeovoTeovo ,@Ruben ,@abfc , and @telegamer .

And good luck to all still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom