Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
2MANYFREEMSGS
NEVER2MANYFREEMSGS JAJAJAJAJAJA

But seriously, for the amount of time that we've both been on the server and for the amount of stalking you've done I haven't spoken to you anywhere near as much as I should've.. But seriously (I may say this a lot..just calling it effective use of repetition) you're so very pretty.. I mean I know you don't really think that about yourself, but you're like..the only person that would ever think negative stuff about the way you look.. I know I can't exactly fix anything just by saying this, but ehh still feel like you need to know that
Aaaand you're incredibly kind and caring, it isn't hard for anybody to see that, you are amazing and perfectly perfect in every way

-this is literally just in here because I thought it in my head and I couldn't resist-
My mum tells me that I'm missing a load of nutrients I need because of so many foods missing from my life & a load of them can be gotten in milk and like
"MILK" ~You2k15
So maybe I've been missing you from my life ;3

Okay that's incredibly cheesy(another type of dairy I'm mean to eat.. So yanno) but seriously we need to become better friends because you're an amazing friend xP

jajajajajajaja

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
NEVER2MANYFREEMSGS JAJAJAJAJAJA

But seriously, for the amount of time that we've both been on the server and for the amount of stalking you've done I haven't spoken to you anywhere near as much as I should've.. But seriously (I may say this a lot..just calling it effective use of repetition) you're so very pretty.. I mean I know you don't really think that about yourself, but you're like..the only person that would ever think negative stuff about the way you look.. I know I can't exactly fix anything just by saying this, but ehh still feel like you need to know that
Aaaand you're incredibly kind and caring, it isn't hard for anybody to see that, you are amazing and perfectly perfect in every way

-this is literally just in here because I thought it in my head and I couldn't resist-
My mum tells me that I'm missing a load of nutrients I need because of so many foods missing from my life & a load of them can be gotten in milk and like
"MILK" ~You2k15
So maybe I've been missing you from my life ;3

Okay that's incredibly cheesy(another type of dairy I'm mean to eat.. So yanno) but seriously we need to become better friends because you're an amazing friend xP

jajajajajajaja
awee thats so cute jajajaja, I want to become better friends because MILK. but jajaja yes pls. (+another free msg)

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Burgers and cookies
Haven't really spoken to you much, but you seem cool, like I mean you're MdsCool.. You have to be cool
I don't know you as much as I should, but from when I've seen you around you seem gud
You're from Wales, and you speak Welsh, that makes you very fabulous already with barely knowing you xP
That's the cutest, most beautiful thing I think anybody has ever said about me to be honest.. :')
Thank you so much for what you have said, you're the best friend I've ever had and ever will have. I love every second that I spend talking to you, you make me feel important and accepted and are fun and hilarious to speak to :) Thanks you for always being there for me <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

ilyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemaaf <3

Also.. (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug)
(Totes didn't copy paste, shh)
ly
So many hugs..... Can i have some?
Yes (hug)
That's cute, ily.
We're no strangers to love.. You know the rules and so do I..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom