Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Skyblock.
I feel like I should know you better since I'm meant to have been on sb but I'm not really atm.. But considering you said "Skyblock." I'm probably going to get to know you better when I eventually nolife skyblock
You're cool (your Instagram name lies), you're pretty and you like books which is kewl.. You reeeally should reply from like a couple of days ago when you messaged me xP also you're too smart to troll because just maybe Diggy was my brother and I was on the account.. Maaayyybbbeeeee..
I cri everytiem
I barely know you but from what I've seen you look kewl xP
Pota.............TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Haider, haider I barely know you but I've seen you around and.. POTATO
You're great
You're great too even though I've barely spoken to you xP should actually speak to you sometime xP
Strawberry :3 , Hey
Scallops, enough said.
(Okay jk but I just looked at your profile and I had to I haven't really spoken to you much but I've seen you around which is good)
You're welcome! :p

Change that 'was' into 'is' immediately.
It's was because the idea turned into something that actually happened so the happening is good, the idea to start it was good
Never gonna give you up.. Never gonna let you down.. Never gonna run around and desert you..
Okay but seriously you're the rage inducer of rickrolls in the best way possible <3

Snappie yours is gonna be a paragraph so I'll continue later xP

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
You're amazingly amazing.. Ily(aaf) more than unicorns and Frozen. There's nothing I can think of I haven't told you and there's nothing I wouldn't tell you(sometimes to your disadvantage).. You are bae ;3 you're a lot more normal than you think, and you should really stop worrying about being 'normal', since everyone's idea of normal is different.. You're perfect as you are, and you don't need to change anything about you unless you want to change yourself for the benefit of you and your happiness, because your happiness is a lot more important than reaching societies standards. You underestimate yourself and you should care and love yourself as much as I care and love (aaf in case I haven't mentioned that enough) you, because you're awesome and you pass my standards of being awensome so you're amazing. You were great even as a stalking noob and I'm glad we talk and talked to eachother as much as we do/did because I have no idea what life would be like without you because I talk to you a load of the day, every day. I'll support you forever and do the best I can in every way possible because you deserve the best. I'm sorry for how often I make you sad but I just panic but thanks for dealing with me for this long, ilyeeeeeeemaaf c;

Also.. (hug)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
You're amazingly amazing.. Ily(aaf) more than unicorns and Frozen. There's nothing I can think of I haven't told you and there's nothing I wouldn't tell you(sometimes to your disadvantage).. You are bae ;3 you're a lot more normal than you think, and you should really stop worrying about being 'normal', since everyone's idea of normal is different.. You're perfect as you are, and you don't need to change anything about you unless you want to change yourself for the benefit of you and your happiness, because your happiness is a lot more important than reaching societies standards. You underestimate yourself and you should care and love yourself as much as I care and love (aaf in case I haven't mentioned that enough) you, because you're awesome and you pass my standards of being awensome so you're amazing. You were great even as a stalking noob and I'm glad we talk and talked to eachother as much as we do/did because I have no idea what life would be like without you because I talk to you a load of the day, every day. I'll support you forever and do the best I can in every way possible because you deserve the best. I'm sorry for how often I make you sad but I just panic but thanks for dealing with me for this long, ilyeeeeeeemaaf c;

Also.. (hug)
That's the cutest, most beautiful thing I think anybody has ever said about me to be honest.. :')
Thank you so much for what you have said, you're the best friend I've ever had and ever will have. I love every second that I spend talking to you, you make me feel important and accepted and are fun and hilarious to speak to :) Thanks you for always being there for me <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

ilyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemaaf <3

Also.. (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug)
(Totes didn't copy paste, shh)

Reactions: Aimee2323

TheMatthias69

Feb 5, 2015
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
That's the cutest, most beautiful thing I think anybody has ever said about me to be honest.. :')
Thank you so much for what you have said, you're the best friend I've ever had and ever will have. I love every second that I spend talking to you, you make me feel important and accepted and are fun and hilarious to speak to :) Thanks you for always being there for me <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

ilyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemaaf <3

Also.. (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug) (hug)
(Totes didn't copy paste, shh)
So many hugs..... Can i have some?

D

Deleted member 15612

I feel like I should know you better since I'm meant to have been on sb but I'm not really atm.. But considering you said "Skyblock." I'm probably going to get to know you better when I eventually nolife skyblock

You're cool (your Instagram name lies), you're pretty and you like books which is kewl.. You reeeally should reply from like a couple of days ago when you messaged me xP also you're too smart to troll because just maybe Diggy was my brother and I was on the account.. Maaayyybbbeeeee..

I barely know you but from what I've seen you look kewl xP

Haider, haider I barely know you but I've seen you around and.. POTATO

You're great too even though I've barely spoken to you xP should actually speak to you sometime xP

Scallops, enough said.
(Okay jk but I just looked at your profile and I had to I haven't really spoken to you much but I've seen you around which is good)

It's was because the idea turned into something that actually happened so the happening is good, the idea to start it was good

Never gonna give you up.. Never gonna let you down.. Never gonna run around and desert you..
Okay but seriously you're the rage inducer of rickrolls in the best way possible <3

Snappie yours is gonna be a paragraph so I'll continue later xP
That's cute, ily.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I've barely spoken to you in more recent times, but I remember when we used to speak a bit and compete over likes and messages xP it was fun & you're a nice person. I remember meeting you as the shy friend of someone xP (I hope I got it right or that's embarrassing)
Aight mate
I haven't really spoken to you as much as I should, I see you a lot around and you seem like a nice person that's easy and fun to talk to
Again, I haven't spoken to you much but I should speak to you more xP I've seen you around a lot everywhere and when I have spoken to you it's been nice
Lemons.
As with a lot of other people, I haven't really spoken to you much but I've seen you around a lot and you seem good
This was my 777th post.
As with..basically everyone in this thread I haven't spoken to you an awful lot, but I mean like you're (still xD) in Crazy land, which is gr8 m8 r8 8/8 so obviously you're an incredibly amazing person.. Also you do not look 13 like seriously.. Also then you're like -111 messages away from the devil ;3

I'll un-lazy enough to write Savvieannahs eventually

Reactions: Sophie

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
There's probably going to be a lot of repetition with what I said in yours earlier, but idrc because you probably still don't truly understand how amazing you are. You've questioned whether I still like you a lot in the past forever, and honestly, you've always been considered one of my best friends in my eyes and that won't change. There's nothing about you that would ever make me want to stop being friends with you. You've been so kind and helpful since forever and I know I show no outward expression of it but I appreciate everything you've done and said to try and help. You say you're ugly, annoying and such but you're none of those things. You're pretty, and wonderful to talk to. I've never seen that you've messaged me and gone "Oh no not Sav why would I want to talk to her uhhh?!?" And I never will because you're fantastic to talk to. As I said to Brad, ily(aaf) more than Frozen and unicorns so you should never question my love for you since I'll always have a part of me that loves Frozen and unicorns, and more of a part of me that loves you. I know where I'd be without you, and it's not exactly very pleasant to others. You've been amazing since when I first met you, and I'm incredibly glad I did meet you and become great friends with you. Despite how sometimes we'll stop talking for a while, it'll be the lyrics to do you want to be a snowman and we're back to normal.
In conclusion, you're amazing and perfect and you're way over the standards of being awensome, so you shouldn't be as insecure as you are (although I know showering with compliments won't work, I just want you to know that I genuinely mean the lot of them and you should believe them and believe in yourself) We shall continue speaking for as long as physically possible, and even if we met up and what happened in your dream happened and it was rather uneventful, it'd still be amazing and fun.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
There's probably going to be a lot of repot ion with what I said in yours earlier, but idrc because you probably still don't truly understand how amazing you are. You've questioned whether I still like you a lot in the past forever, and honestly, you've always been considered one of my best friends in my eyes and that won't change. There's nothing about you that would ever make me want to stop being friends with you. You've been so kind and helpful since forever and I know I show no outward expression of it but I appreciate everything you've done and said to try and help. You say you're ugly, annoying and such but you're none of those things. You're pretty, and wonderful to talk to. I've never seen that you've messaged me and gone "Oh no not Sav why would I want to talk to her uhhh?!?" And I never will because you're fantastic to talk to. As I said to Brad, ily(aaf) more than Frozen and unicorns so you should never question my love for you since I'll always have a part of me that loves Frozen and unicorns, and more of a part of me that loves you. I know where I'd be without you, and it's not exactly very pleasant to others. You've been amazing since when I first met you, and I'm incredibly glad I did meet you and become great friends with you. Despite how sometimes we'll stop talking for a while, it'll be the lyrics to do you want to be a snowman and we're back to normal.
In conclusion, you're amazing and perfect and you're way over the standards of being awensome, so you shouldn't be as insecure as you are (although I know showering with compliments won't work, I just want you to know that I genuinely mean the lot of them and you should believe them and believe in yourself) We shall continue speaking for as long as physically possible, and even if we met up and what happened in your dream happened and it was rather uneventful, it'd still be amazing and fun.
Forgot to mention.. Scallops

Well done on starting such a trend ;3

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom