Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello CubeCrafters,

After a long and awaited time to prepare for a tiring battle, it is finally time to grab your equipment and run straight into CubeCraft to enjoy these brand new additions to Battle Arena! Read to find out more below!

🎇 FFA Events

There are 5 never seen before events cycling throughout FFA every 30 minutes, each lasting 5 minutes! Between fighting, spend your time competing to see if you can win one!
  • Bounty Hunters -> You have 1 direct player to target, aim your way through the map to hunt for them!
  • King of the Hill -> Spend the most time in the specific area, watch out for the special effects!
  • Capture the Fort -> There are 4 locations, get a kill in each to conquer all!
  • Reach Point 50 -> Simply play the game and try to earn 50 points throughout!
  • Kills with X Kit -> Try to get the most kills using one of the specific kits the game has called for!

I found them!

2 down, 2 more to go!

Who will be the King?
💖 New Features

There are a whole host of brand new sparkling features to polish off this update, especially within FFA! There are even a few below to see for yourself!

Regeneration has finally been added, for every kill you will now receive 25% of the damage you've dealt!

Share the love, literally!
You can now limit what messages you will receive in FFA, there are 4 options to choose from!

Peace and quiet at last...

Players will now go invisible when around the kits in the spawning lobby.

Such a fresh respawn time!

There was a Duels Kit Competition earlier this year, where players had the chance to create their very own kit for the chance of it being added to the server! A few lucky entrees now have the opportunity to see the very own kit come to life, either a direct copy of or inspired by their post.

🗺️ Maps

Of course, there would be no update without some fancy maps! We are delighted to show you 2 Duel maps and 1 FFA map!

Free for All - Biomes
2022-07-14_11.29.54.png

Has anyone seen my map?

PvP Duels - Toxic
2022-07-14_11.31.17.png

Smells a little funky...

PvP Duels - Royal
2022-07-14_11.35.15.png

Will you be crowned a winner?

📰 Full Changelog

Below is everything that has been adjusted or added within this update, check it out!
- Changed PvP to Battle Arena - Java
- Added 5 new Events, cycling every 30 minutes - Bedrock & Java
- Battle Arena Rank has the ability to vote for Events - Bedrock
- Emerald has the ability to vote for Events - Java
- Added 4 new Duel kits - Bedrock & Java
- Added a few new FFA Daily Challenges - Java
- Added new FFA achievements - Java
- Adjusted the kit selection menu on FFA - Java
- Added regeneration to FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Added an option to change what messages are received in FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Added kill streaks to FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Added kill streak rewards to FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Fixed getting a kill when someone leaves in FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Adjusted shop prices in FFA - Java
- Added the map to the scoreboard in FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Changed the experience to 3 in FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Added new statistics to FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Removed Berserker kit in FFA - Bedrock
- Adjusted the Berserker kit in FFA - Java
- Added a 3 second potion debuff and removed a damage potion to the Wizard kit in FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Players now go invisible when around the Kit armour stands in FFA - Bedrock & Java

👑 Credits

We've had numerous members who have contributed largely to creating this update and all show have a round of applause for their hard work!

Development: @Berty & @driima
Maps/Builds: @Alex_de_Grote, @Soulless_Unity & @dxde
Quality Assurance: @Xavi | Goofy, @Darkninja27, @RobinDn, @BlackSnow & @littlemancrush
Project Lead: @Gemmmmie

Last edited by a moderator:

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters,

After a long and awaited time to prepare for a tiring battle, it is finally time to grab your equipment and run straight into CubeCraft to enjoy these brand new additions to Battle Arena! Read to find out more below!

🎇 FFA Events

There are 5 never seen before events cycling throughout FFA every 30 minutes, each lasting 5 minutes! Between fighting, spend your time competing to see if you can win one!
  • Bounty Hunters -> You have 1 direct player to target, aim your way through the map to hunt for them!
  • King of the Hill -> Spend the most time in the specific area, watch out for the special effects!
  • Capture the Fort -> There are 4 locations, get a kill in each to conquer all!
  • Reach Point 50 -> Simply play the game and try to earn 50 points throughout!
  • Kills with X Kit -> Try to get the most kills using one of the specific kits the game has called for!

I found them!

2 down, 2 more to go!

Who will be the King?
💖 New Features

There are a whole host of brand new sparkling features to polish off this update, especially within FFA! There are even a few below to see for yourself!

Regeneration has finally been added, for every kill you will now receive 25% of the damage you've dealt!

Share the love, literally!
You can now limit what messages you will receive in FFA, there are 4 options to choose from!

Peace and quiet at last...

Players will now go invisible when around the kits in the spawning lobby.

Such a fresh respawn time!

There was a Duels Kit Competition earlier this year, where players had the chance to create their very own kit for the chance of it being added to the server! A few lucky entrees now have the opportunity to see the very own kit come to life, either a direct copy of or inspired by their post.

🗺️ Maps

Of course, there would be no update without some fancy maps! We are delighted to show you 2 Duel maps and 1 FFA map!

Free for All - Biomes
View attachment 212701
Has anyone seen my map?

PvP Duels - Toxic
View attachment 212702
Smells a little funky...

PvP Duels - Royal
View attachment 212703
Will you be crowned a winner?

📰 Full Changelog

Below is everything that has been adjusted or added within this update, check it out!
- Changed PvP to Battle Arena - Java
- Added 5 new Events, cycling every 30 minutes - Bedrock & Java
- Battle Arena Rank has the ability to vote for Events - Bedrock
- Emerald has the ability to vote for Events - Java
- Added 4 new Duel kits - Bedrock & Java
- Added a few new FFA Daily Challenges - Java
- Added new FFA achievements - Java
- Adjusted the kit selection menu on FFA - Java
- Added regeneration to FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Added an option to change what messages are received in FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Added kill streaks to FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Added kill streak rewards to FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Fixed getting a kill when someone leaves in FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Adjusted shop prices in FFA - Java
- Added the map to the scoreboard in FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Changed the experience to 3 in FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Added new statistics to FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Removed Berserker kit in FFA - Bedrock
- Adjusted the Berserker kit in FFA - Java
- Added a 3 second potion debuff and removed a damage potion to the Wizard kit in FFA - Bedrock & Java
- Players now go invisible when around the Kit armour stands in FFA - Bedrock & Java

👑 Credits

We've had numerous members who have contributed largely to creating this update and all show have a round of applause for their hard work!

Development: @Berty & @driima
Maps/Builds: @Alex_de_Grote, @Soulless_Unity & @dxde
Quality Assurance: @Xavi | Goofy, @Darkninja27, @RobinDn, @BlackSnow & @littlemancrush
Project Lead: @Gemmmmie
LOVE IT! Thx

Reactions: YouFoundDann

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
It's been an absolutely amazing first project of mine, I am so grateful to have had the opportunity! I can't be thankful enough to everyone who has helped me over the last few months!

A big thank you to Cam, Drew and Youn who have been amazing teachers and Berty who has been so devoted to creating such a polished outcome!

I hope you all enjoy playing <3

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Amazing update! Good job to everyone involved! 💙

SIRAG V PRO

Nov 3, 2020
Saturn
Pronouns
He/Him
I really like this update especially the new features it's really an amazing update Thanks for everyone who have worked on this amazing Project I'm currently very excited to play FFA! 💙

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
It's been an absolutely amazing first project of mine, I am so grateful to have had the opportunity! I can't be thankful enough to everyone who has helped me over the last few months!

A big thank you to Cam, Drew and Youn who have been amazing teachers and Berty who has been so devoted to creating such a polished outcome!

I hope you all enjoy playing <3
Hey, you should be proud, the truth is that this update is very good.
I hope they give you more projects. . . .

• Heart
Reactions: Gemmmmie
Top Bottom