Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Just to see people's votes on whether the idea is good or not.

• No, I don't agree to this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frambooz

Novice Member
Jun 2, 2020
Somewhere beyond the sea
Hey,
I thought it would be awesome if we could get more summer update-related challenges to earn more summer cubelets. Since most of us have already completed the current challenges I think this is a good idea with the amount of time of the event left.

Let me know what you think down below :D

Reactions: Mqrre

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
+1!
Great suggestion! I hope this will be implemented since the summer theme is still happening for a couple of weeks.

(you should consider adding a poll to your thread ;x)

Reactions: Frambooz

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Sounds great, but I don't think they will implement more challenges. At first, whenever the summer "arrives" on cubecraft, people are hyped, and so, they do the challenges. But, as time passes, people start to lose the hype, so, in my opinion, that's why they don't add more challenges.

Frambooz

Novice Member
Jun 2, 2020
Somewhere beyond the sea
Sounds great, but I don't think they will implement more challenges. At first, whenever the summer "arrives" on cubecraft, people are hyped, and so, they do the challenges. But, as time passes, people start to lose the hype, so, in my opinion, that's why they don't add more challenges.
I agree to hype getting less at some point. However I also think adding new challenges will keep the hype at a stable level.

Reactions: Jiivan

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey,
I thought it would be awesome if we could get more summer update-related challenges to earn more summer cubelets. Since most of us have already completed the current challenges I think this is a good idea with the amount of time of the event left.

Let me know what you think down below :D
I think when you do this one with that so more cubelets can get it too powerful, and if you've already done them all: well done on to the next challenges

Of course, you always have the daily cubelets.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Top Bottom