Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
Introduction
I noticed that many people on cubecraft enjoy playing Valorant so I thought by myself why not make a tournament? There have been a lot of tournaments for eggwars & skywars already so I kinda wanted to do something else for once!

How does it work?
There will be 16 teams in total, divided into 4 groups. Just like in the UEFA Champions league you can earn points. 🤤

If you win you will earn 3 points.
If you draw you will earn 1 point. [!] A draw will, in this case, be a score of 12-12. [!]
If you lose the game you will earn no points.

The winning team will get a prize of 50€ in the form of Valorant points, Nitro, or a rank on Cubecraft.

How do you apply?
Every player, no matter their rank, is welcome to apply and participate in this tournament. The only thing you have to do is fill out the form that you can find at the end of this post.

We will try to make the teams as balanced as possible so everyone can have a fair and enjoyable experience. In your application, you will have the option to mention one person that you want to be in a team with. We will try our best to consider your wishes, but we certainly cannot guarantee that everyone will end up on a team with their desired player. Make sure you have a reserve player in case someone can not play due to some circumstances.

Once the teams are officially set, every team will get the chance to select a name for their team. Please discuss this matter with your teammates.

Apply here!

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve signed up :) would be fun to have a little “competition” with the community and get to know more people from cube who also play valorant. Do you perhaps already know when this tournament will be held?

• Heart
Reactions: s4mways

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
I’ve signed up :) would be fun to have a little “competition” with the community and get to know more people from cube who also play valorant. Do you perhaps already know when this tournament will be held?
We will try to set things up first before we give a date, balancing the teams might take a while..

Reactions: JokeKaedee

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction
I noticed that many people on cubecraft enjoy playing Valorant so I thought by myself why not make a tournament? There have been a lot of tournaments for eggwars & skywars already so I kinda wanted to do something else for once!

How does it work?
There will be 16 teams in total, divided into 4 groups. Just like in the UEFA Champions league you can earn points. 🤤

If you win you will earn 3 points.
If you draw you will earn 1 point. [!] A draw will, in this case, be a score of 12-12. [!]
If you lose the game you will earn no points.

The winning team will get a prize of 50€ in the form of Valorant points, Nitro, or a rank on Cubecraft.

How do you apply?
Every player, no matter their rank, is welcome to apply and participate in this tournament. The only thing you have to do is fill out the form that you can find at the end of this post.

We will try to make the teams as balanced as possible so everyone can have a fair and enjoyable experience. In your application, you will have the option to mention one person that you want to be in a team with. We will try our best to consider your wishes, but we certainly cannot guarantee that everyone will end up on a team with their desired player. Make sure you have a reserve player in case someone can not play due to some circumstances.

Once the teams are officially set, every team will get the chance to select a name for their team. Please discuss this matter with your teammates.

Apply here!
Good luck to everyone 🤍

• Heart

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
it's over, you're too good
I was thinking of signing up, now I am NOT thinking of signing up xD
Good luck to everyone <3

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
it's over, you're too good
I was thinking of signing up, now I am NOT thinking of signing up xD
Good luck to everyone <3
I’m only playing for fun! Don’t worry hehe. I just wanna have a good time with the community, no serious gameplay :))

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
I want to join so bad but I cannot bare 180ms 😭
Hopefully i'll see you there :p

peak bronze 1 this will be fire
1713466638947.png

Anol we should sign up together!!
you are more than welcome my friend

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Mintypie231 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
When I saw you with a normal name color, my heart dropped. I thought it was an error or something, so I was refreshing the page for like 10 minutes. Turns out it wasn't an error.
Thank you for everything you have done till now.
Top Bottom