Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
hi, sorry to bother you. i want to ask you for help to deal with the situation that happened. the fact is that I have not been able to sleep for 5 days now, they want to accuse me and slander me that I am a hacker, I have a drag clique. this pressure comes from salty, he follows me, he insults me and my brother, incites players to target me in the game, asks everyone about me for my personal information, does not give me peace of mind, humiliates my brother and me and keeps everyone under fear, threatening with a ban. many of my friends told me I quote their words, salty is bad, we don’t want to deal with him Daniil don’t be offended. because of the salty, many guys stopped playing. the whole reason is that I'm on the list of leaders, he is against me, he wants to remove me, but in order to remove me, you need to ban me. now he is looking for all options for a ban accusing me of illegal modifications. he hit me once. he then accused me of using macro. I showed and proved that I don't use macro. I play butterfly. it was not a legitimate accusation and now he wants to do it only this time by slandering the drag clique at me. and admins believe him. he has admin friends. Why should I endure this and suffer from this person? this is a harsh accusation against me! he does not have the right to keep under fear to threaten bans to all those who do not like him! salty took the team of these players from level 1, he dressed them according to the seasonal table. I know them all because it's noobs who asked me first to party and friends. You can check it in my profile. I told you the truth. these noobs played with me, they stand in afk at the base while I win. then I noticed that in the chat you can’t even see them so that they kill from that moment I stopped taking them, thanks to me they went up to 20th place on the table. then he took them somersaults and raised them to the first places. somersault it was specially made his goal was to overtake me and my brother. I play with my brother, we are youtubers. I have a lot of evidence that they declared war on me, inciting everything against me and in order to ban me and make it so that I could not enter cubecraft at all. he monitors us when we enter the server and when we leave. absolutely all my friends do not want to contact him and play on the server. because of him I can't make videos he creates a hostile situation provoking us .. I have evidence for everything that I wrote. there are players on his team with cheats, I reported one but he was not banned with little evidence. I will fight and prove my innocence. not when I used cheats I play butterfly and build butterfly I have been in pvp for 7 years for a very long time in cubecraft. I love cubecraft and my reputation as a professional is dear to me. anyone has the right to be on the leaderboard. Salti has no right, he enjoys the fact that everyone knows him. If you don't help me, I'll have to write, call above those standing on cubecraft. I bought ranks with my own money, gave gifts to players with all my heart with kindness, people also love and respect me, you can check all this. this is the envy of a flip, I am for him an opponent whose opponent can be destroyed by a ban. This is not fair and illegal. respect to you (video proof that I don't play with cheats)
and here's some more evidence
View attachment 214855View attachment 214856View attachment 214857View attachment 214858View attachment 214859View attachment 214860View attachment 214861View attachment 214862View attachment 214863View attachment 214864View attachment 214865View attachment 214866View attachment 214867View attachment 214868
Gotta grab a popcorn real quick 🍿

D

Deleted member 584093

i have to say i disagree because it is simply too much work for the developers to implement
I disagree with that statement if they can support giga blockwars they can surely do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom