Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Camezonda responded to this post with a hint referring to the new game mode that has come to cube, Magic & Mayhem, so I take it as something!

cooltext394686785973203 (1).png
Hi I wanted to suggest a new game mode since I have only seen it once and in my opinion it can be improved.
Obviously it would be for version 1.12 since cube is going to close version 1.8 and perhaps the maps for this game mode could be very interesting due to the new blocks that this version of minecraft provides.
This mode is based on killing enemies on a specific map and overcome waves of enemies.
Each round you pass is more complicated and with the money you get by killing those enemies, you can buy weapons, accessories or open new areas on the map.
Everyone will start without armor and with basic weapons to survive the first waves until you can open other areas and buy better items.

It would be very interesting for cube to introduce this game mode since many people like it and it can give a lot of nostalgia.

To this day I still do not see any decent server where I can enjoy the zombies game mode, the only server that has it is hypixel and in a very simple and outdated way, so there comes a point where it is very repetitive.

Obviously this game mode would be a long term modality with a long development time.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

cooltext394686758971977.png
Now that cube is going to update to version 1.12 on June 15, new blocks can be used to make a very cool map.

The fundamental thing would be an open field in which the players have a lot of space to enjoy the game mode, since in a very small and closed map there would come a point where in very high waves the map would be full of zombies and it would be impossible to run.
The idea is to create a fairly large map with various areas to unlock with the coins you get by killing mobs. In these areas, you are able to unlock new abilities or buy new items that could be of use and could not be obtained by the original playfield.

The most suitable for this game mode would be to play in adventure mode so that you cannot break or take advantage of any bugs and cover the entire map full of barriers in order to give you an advantage against the mobs.

cooltext394687076421061.png
As I have said above, very interesting areas could be made in which you have to discover and are good to hold the rounds
Areas of the map that may be interesting:
  • Grove​
  • Cemetery​
  • Collapsed Sanitarium, It would be good if it was in the middle of the grove.​
  • Abandoned church​
  • Some caverns that are accessed underground​
  • Sewers​
  • An abandoned hospital​
  • Military base​
  • Nuclear power station​
All of these are ideas of areas that can be put into.

cooltext394686830321053.png
Obviously this is not mandatory since there are people who have low end PCs and their PC cannot run the game with a texture pack like this.
Something style like in luckyblocks that you can wear it to have a better gaming experience in case you want and your pc can run it.

Something like that but with a unique cubecraft style.

rifles.jpg
pistolas.jpg

framcp.jpg

cooltext394686847696117.png
The modes that I propose would be duos (2 players) and squad (4 players) since that is not in any server and it would be something innovative.
The difficulty of duos obviously has to be different from that of squad and each mode will have to have a separate leaderboard.

I have decided to choose duos and squads since in most games, not only in minecraft, what people usually play are duos and squads.
There is also the possibility of trio and solitaire, but solitaire would not make much sense in zombies on a server, since the purpose of this game mode is to have fun with your friends, not alone and in trios I do not think it is necessary, due what will there be squads.
This could be an example of the npc menu:

065e8a0aa0894131ed2ce880c7ccf90f.png

cooltext394686865564601.png
The waves of zombies are the rounds of enemies that we are going to survive.

Each time you pass 10 waves, the idea is to introduce a boss. I think the idea of a boss is clear to everyone. It takes longer to kill them and they do more damage and are harder to kill.
The mobs of each waves can vary in loads of types - the way they attack etc. Same for the bosses, they would have special skills. The level of difficulty would increase every wave.
The skills that bosses can throw at you could be, for example an ability that hits you and leaves you frozen for 2 seconds; lightning strikes your head; that throws fire at you.
The waves should be infinite until the players have died - so there's no 'end' to the game.
You also have to take into account that for that, each round will have to be adapted to a more difficult difficulty, since if it would not be very easy and the game would not make much sense.

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas down below if you have any, so for example abilities or ideas for mobs and their type of combat.

cooltext394686884072251.png
As I stated before, there are various areas which you could unlock by using the coins you've earned during the passed waves. Some areas contain shops where you can upgrade the your weapons, others contain shops with armor. There should be an area with a vending machine-like idea with additional abilities. These include possible advantages that may be of use:
  • Being able to upgrade your hearts, but to a certain extent - so not infinite health.
  • Normal bullets turn into fire bullets
  • Being able to revive your teammates and without this ability you cannot revive them.
  • An ability that gives you infinite Resistance I.
  • An ability that gives you infinite speed I.
  • A ability that makes you shoot weapons faster.
  • An ability that allows you to spawn a gun turret which helps you kill the enemies (can only be enabled once in X seconds).
  • An ability to be able to buy a mini soldier to help you defend (can only be enabled once in X seconds).
  • An ability to get a multiplier of points x2.
These abilitys are an example of future skills that could be developed.
Take into account that there is a maximum amount of abilities you can enable - otherwise it would become too overpowered. The idea of these vending machines can ofcourse be tweaked into all types (maybe one in which the quality of the weapon can be upgraded - let's say, more damage or increase of fire rate or increase of amount of ammo it can hold).
The type of weapon starts off as common and can be upgraded to:
  • Rare
  • Epic
  • Legendary
  • Mythical
cooltext394686893415370.png
The weapons that I would propose would be:
  • Chainsaw / Knife​
  • 48 Magnum​
  • M4A1​
  • AK-47
  • SCAR-L
  • Barret M82​
  • Railgun (Special weapon)​
  • Rocket launcher​
  • Vector​
  • SPAS 12​
  • Double barrel shotgun​
  • Molotovs​
  • Grenades​
  • Light machine guns​
As for the armor, it will be unbreakable and people can get full diamond with protection in case people upgrade the armor.
This is just an example of weapons that could be implemented.
It could also make an area on the map where there would be a chest, in which by paying a number of coins you get a random weapon as practically in all zombie games.

cooltext394686907767802.png
Many types of zombies could be made. I leave an examples of what I have thought
  • Normal Zombies​
  • Burned Zombies​
  • Radioactive Zombies​
  • Lunar Zombies​
  • Robotic Zombies​
  • Explosive Zombies​
  • Cyclops​
  • Dogs​
You can get to make many types of zombies that each one carries different weapons and each one has different characteristics from the others.
For example the Radiactive Zombie, if you are close to the one that infects you with poison for x seconds.

cooltext394686925636228.png
Regarding the voting options having rank, many things could be done:
  • Difficult (Easy-Hard-Extreme) but then the leaderboards would have to be separated in the difficulties.​
  • Time (Thunderstorm-Sunset-Night) [Requires gold rank].​
  • Drops (Enable/Disabled) bring a random box that you get a special weapon. [Requires diamond rank].​
cooltext394686946238588.png
Obviously you would have to make 2 separate leaderboards, one that is duos and the other is squad.
In the leaderboard, 2 factors could be counted:
  • The waves of zombies that you have endured the most.​
  • The waves that you have lasted in all the games what have you played, that is, if you play a game and last until 20, and in another game until 40, it would be 60 waves.​
In my opinion the best one would be better the first, but this ofcourse depends on every person.

cooltext394686972415216.png
I think it is quite interesting to innovate and create new things that are peculiar, logically this would have a lot of work behind and a lot of development time is simply a suggestion for the future.

The purpose of this game is to have fun with our friends and in turn also be competent to endure as long as we can.
It is a quite addictive game in my opinion and you can spend many hours without getting bored.

❗Any kind of suggestions or things that could improve the gaming experience are accepted.

Finally I want to thank @XiiKa who has helped me.

To everyone else thanks for reading, I have made it as brief as possible, but explaining a game mode is something that requires a lot of text and effort.

cooltext394686987909715.png
If you liked the suggestion, let me know with a :agree:.

If you are unsure, let me know with a :unsure:. (It would be great if you explain/elaborate why)

If you don't like the suggestion, let me know with a :disagree:. (It would be great if you explain/elaborate why)

Last edited:

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
What a huge thread! Definitely sounds interesting, though I'm not sure if it will be a great gamemode on Cubecraft.

Reactions: Buckyy

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
I feel like this game can be long and may repeat itself so please find a way to make it interesting such as adding special events every few rounds... Stuff like that.... I feel like if this game mode will be taken seriously in development and in map creation it can be amazing. I agree :agree:

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I feel like this game can be long and may repeat itself so please find a way to make it interesting such as adding special events every few rounds... Stuff like that.... I feel like if this game mode will be taken seriously in development and in map creation it can be amazing. I agree :agree:
People can think of many interesting and innovative things for the future, but the most important thing is that people understood the purpose of the gameplay, thanks anyway.

Reactions: hamelech2007

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
What a huge thread! Definitely sounds interesting, though I'm not sure if it will be a great gamemode on Cubecraft.
Maybe that is the point, that in terms of economic benefit in cube I do not think it would be profitable but the game mode would be very fun and it would bring nostalgia to many people, thanks for your answer.

Last edited:

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Damn, such an amazing and huge thread! Seems like a fun game to play, especially while being in parties. The whole idea behind this game is just amazing, although maybe you could take this into consideration to add:

Team Experience, another way to buy a ability. As for example, after finishing X wave(s) you get team experience, with that you can buy buy special coins - basically the ONLY coins that you can buy team upgrades with.
Option 1: You can upgrade one of the abilities *to X level* (this applies for the whole team, and can only be bought once during the game).
Option 2: You can buy a trap, which can ONLY be bought with special coins you get from Team Experience.

NOTE:
How does it work? You basically get team experience after finishing X wave(s). After reaching a certain amount of team experience, you can buy special coins. These special coins drop in your inventory after you’ve bought them. If you want to buy something just simply go back into the shop (it either has to be the ability shop where you can buy them or a new one).

This is just an idea that I just came up with, might give it some tweaks, so feel free to let me know what you think about it.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Damn, such an amazing and huge thread! Seems like a fun game to play, especially while being in parties. The whole idea behind this game is just amazing, although maybe you could take this into consideration to add:

Team Experience, another way to buy a ability. As for example, after finishing X wave(s) you get team experience, with that you can buy buy special coins - basically the ONLY coins that you can buy team upgrades with.
Option 1: You can upgrade one of the abilities *to X level* (this applies for the whole team, and can only be bought once during the game).
Option 2: You can buy a trap, which can ONLY be bought with special coins you get from Team Experience.

NOTE:
How does it work? You basically get team experience after finishing X wave(s). After reaching a certain amount of team experience, you can buy special coins. These special coins drop in your inventory after you’ve bought them. If you want to buy something just simply go back into the shop (it either has to be the ability shop where you can buy them or a new one).

This is just an idea that I just came up with, might give it some tweaks, so feel free to let me know what you think about it.
It could be quite interesting, all ideas are welcome so that in case they accept it, they can make a game mode appropriate to the ideas of the community. Thanks for your answer.

Reactions: Zillu

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
That's such a sick suggestion! Definitely a yes, kinda like Battle Zone but a completely different concept. I'd love to see such a game, keep up the good work 💪
I am sure that many people would like it and would dedicate many hours to it. Thanks for your answer.

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
First of all I want to congratulate you for having made such a worked and detailed thread. With regard to the proposal of this game mode, all of us who have played call of duty zombies would love to see it and have a good time, but like Well you said it would be a way that would take a lot of work on the part of the developers and builders and they surely have different projects in mind but I would still love for this proposal to be accepted, since I think it is a game mode that is out of the ordinary and it might be interesting to see it in cubecraft.

Nice work!

Reactions: Zillu

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
First of all I want to congratulate you for having made such a worked and detailed thread. With regard to the proposal of this game mode, all of us who have played call of duty zombies would love to see it and have a good time, but like Well you said it would be a way that would take a lot of work on the part of the developers and builders and they surely have different projects in mind but I would still love for this proposal to be accepted, since I think it is a game mode that is out of the ordinary and it might be interesting to see it in cubecraft.

Nice work!
It would be very fun to play and do competitions of who arrives more waves to be in the leaderboard. Thanks for your answer.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
That's a lot of work! This is an incredibly good and detailed suggestion. I would like to see this gamemode in-game, I think it's a good fit for CubeCraft as well, as it is quite original. The only thing I doubt is whether it will be played a lot for a long time since this is a kind of battle zone, which got a low player count pretty quickly after release from what I've experienced. Only this has a completely different concept, I think it is definitely worth releasing a game mode like this.

Definitely a yes from me for now, amazing work!

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
That's a lot of work! This is an incredibly good and detailed suggestion. I would like to see this gamemode in-game, I think it's a good fit for CubeCraft as well, as it is quite original. The only thing I doubt is whether it will be played a lot for a long time since this is a kind of battle zone, which got a low player count pretty quickly after release from what I've experienced. Only this has a completely different concept, I think it is definitely worth releasing a game mode like this.

Definitely a yes from me for now, amazing work!
That will depend on how they develop it but I believe that having a good foundation and many ideas they can create incredible things. Thanks for your answer.

Reactions: YeaUhm

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
First of all, I would like to say that this thread is so well made :). I can see you have put a lot of time in it.

I am not sure about the game though. It is pretty basic as it is now. But it has a good potential, and with some extra originality I would really like it. The only thing I am against are the textures for the guns. They are a bit to realistic, and that doesn’t fit in CubeCraft. I think the weapons should just be something like sticks or blazerods, you don’t need a texture pack too then.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
First of all, I would like to say that this thread is so well made :). I can see you have put a lot of time in it.

I am not sure about the game though. It is pretty basic as it is now. But it has a good potential, and with some extra originality I would really like it. The only thing I am against are the textures for the guns. They are a bit to realistic, and that doesn’t fit in CubeCraft. I think the weapons should just be something like sticks or blazerods, you don’t need a texture pack too then.
Hi, I have tried to make the post in the best way possible, the idea is quite basic because I only wanted to explain the basis of the game mode with some details in case they were implemented. We could make a list of the things to add and the things that the community would like the most, such as an area of the map that you have to unlock, that have very difficult enemies and that there are good rewards.
Regarding the texture pack, each one is free to use it or not, obviously with the pack it would be more fun to play it but it is always optional
Anyway thanks for your answer.

Reactions: Egg🥚

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 193255

Hi I wanted to suggest a new game mode since I have only seen it once and in my opinion it can be improved.
Obviously it would be for version 1.12 since cube is going to close version 1.8 and perhaps the maps for this game mode could be very interesting due to the new blocks that this version of minecraft provides.
This mode is based on killing enemies on a specific map and overcome waves of enemies.
Each round you pass is more complicated and with the money you get by killing those enemies, you can buy weapons, accessories or open new areas on the map.
Everyone will start without armor and with basic weapons to survive the first waves until you can open other areas and buy better items.

It would be very interesting for cube to introduce this game mode since many people like it and it can give a lot of nostalgia.

To this day I still do not see any decent server where I can enjoy the zombies game mode, the only server that has it is hypixel and in a very simple and outdated way, so there comes a point where it is very repetitive.

Obviously this game mode would be a long term modality with a long development time.

Now that cube is going to update to version 1.12 on June 15, new blocks can be used to make a very cool map.

The fundamental thing would be an open field in which the players have a lot of space to enjoy the game mode, since in a very small and closed map there would come a point where in very high waves the map would be full of zombies and it would be impossible to run.
In the field there may be a grove, a sanitarium, a church, a cemetry.
The idea is to create a fairly large map with various areas to unlock with the coins you get by killing mobs. In these areas, you are able to unlock new abilities or buy new items that could be of use and could not be obtained by the original playfield.

The most suitable for this game mode would be to play in adventure mode so that you cannot break or take advantage of any bugs and cover the entire map full of barriers in order to give you an advantage against the mobs.

Obviously this is not mandatory since there are people who have low end PCs and their PC cannot run the game with a texture pack like this.
Something style like in luckyblocks that you can wear it to have a better gaming experience in case you want and your pc can run it.

Something like that but with a unique cubecraft style.

The modes that I propose would be duos (2 players) and squad (4 players) since that is not in any server and it would be something innovative.
The difficulty of duos obviously has to be different from that of squad and each mode will have to have a separate leaderboard.

I have decided to choose duos and squads since in most games, not only in minecraft, what people usually play are duos and squads.
There is also the possibility of trio and solitaire, but solitaire would not make much sense in zombies on a server, since the purpose of this game mode is to have fun with your friends, not alone and in trios I do not think it is necessary, due what will there be squads.
This could be an example of the npc menu:

The waves of zombies are the rounds of enemies that we are going to survive.

Each time you pass 10 waves, the idea is to introduce a boss. I think the idea of a boss is clear to everyone. It takes longer to kill them and they do more damage and are harder to kill.
The mobs of each waves can vary in loads of types - the way they attack etc. Same for the bosses, they would have special skills. The level of difficulty would increase every wave.
The skills that bosses can throw at you could be, for example an ability that hits you and leaves you frozen for 2 seconds; lightning strikes your head; that throws fire at you.
The waves should be infinite until the players have died - so there's no 'end' to the game.
You also have to take into account that for that, each round will have to be adapted to a more difficult difficulty, since if it would not be very easy and the game would not make much sense.

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas down below if you have any, so for example abilities or ideas for mobs and their type of combat.

As I stated before, there are various areas which you could unlock by using the coins you've earned during the passed waves. Some areas contain shops where you can upgrade the your weapons, others contain shops with armor. There should be an area with a vending machine-like idea with additional abilities. These include possible advantages that may be of use:
  • Being able to upgrade your hearts, but to a certain extent - so not infinite health.
  • Normal bullets turn into fire bullets
  • Being able to revive your teammates and without this ability you cannot revive them.
  • An ability that gives you infinite Resistance I.
  • An ability that gives you infinite speed I.
  • A ability that makes you shoot weapons faster.
  • An ability that allows you to spawn a gun turret which helps you kill the enemies (can only be enabled once in X seconds).
  • An ability to be able to buy a mini soldier to help you defend (can only be enabled once in X seconds).
  • An ability to get a multiplier of points x2.
These abilitys are an example of future skills that could be developed.
Take into account that there is a maximum amount of abilities you can enable - otherwise it would become too overpowered. The idea of these vending machines can ofcourse be tweaked into all types (maybe one in which the quality of the weapon can be upgraded - let's say, more damage or increase of fire rate or increase of amount of ammo it can hold).
The type of weapon starts off as common and can be upgraded to:
  • Rare
  • Epic
  • Legendary
  • Mythical
The weapons that I would propose would be:
  • Chainsaw / Knife​
  • 48 Magnum​
  • M4A1​
  • AK-47
  • SCAR-L
  • Barret M82​
  • Railgun (Special weapon)​
  • Rocket launcher​
  • Vector​
  • SPAS 12​
  • Double barrel shotgun​
  • Molotovs​
  • Grenades​
  • Light machine guns​
As for the armor, it will be unbreakable and people can get full diamond with protection in case people upgrade the armor.
This is just an example of weapons that could be implemented.
It could also make an area on the map where there would be a chest, in which by paying a number of coins you get a random weapon as practically in all zombie games.
Many types of zombies could be made. I leave an examples of what I have thought
  • Normal Zombies​
  • Burned Zombies​
  • Radioactive Zombies​
  • Lunar Zombies​
  • Robotic Zombies​
  • Explosive Zombies​
  • Dogs​
You can get to make many types of zombies that each one carries different weapons and each one has different characteristics from the others.
For example the Radiactive Zombie, if you are close to the one that infects you with poison for x seconds.

Regarding the voting options having rank, many things could be done:
  • Difficult (Easy-Hard-Extreme) but then the leaderboards would have to be separated in the difficulties.​
  • Time (Day-Sunset-Night)​
  • Drops (Enable/Disabled) bring weapons​
Obviously you would have to make 2 separate leaderboards, one that is duos and the other is squad.
In the leaderboard, 2 factors could be counted:
  • The waves of zombies that you have endured the most.​
  • The waves that you have lasted in all the games what have you played, that is, if you play a game and last until 20, and in another game until 40, it would be 60 waves.​
In my opinion the best one would be better the first, but this ofcourse depends on every person.

I think it is quite interesting to innovate and create new things that are peculiar, logically this would have a lot of work behind and a lot of development time is simply a suggestion for the future.

The purpose of this game is to have fun with our friends and in turn also be competent to endure as long as we can.
It is a quite addictive game in my opinion and you can spend many hours without getting bored.

❗Any kind of suggestions or things that could improve the gaming experience are accepted.

Finally I want to thank @XiiKa who has helped me to translate all this in a better way, since for some sentences that I do not know how to express myself I use the translator and without her I would not know if I have expressed myself correctly.

To everyone else thanks for reading, I have made it as brief as possible, but explaining a game mode is something that requires a lot of text and effort.
I remember playing this on hypixel. I would love to see this come over to bedrock.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom