Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IGN.DaniYouri

Feb 9, 2017
Home
Hello everyone,

I am building a zeppelin, I am really happy with the outside of the build. But I don't know how to decorate the interior. :(
I know there are some creative minds on this forums, can u guys help me? ;)

T8S9vWv.png

jirj1Qy.png

SXKxCyN.png

Every suggestion is appreciated :)

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Have you got any ideas what block I should use instead. I tried some other blocks but I think wool looks the best
i don't know actually because im not that good at building, otherwise i think clay is better than wool, try it and i think it will look better because the texture of the wool looks really bad " For me "

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
Tbh this looks gud!
Maybe change the layout a bit, because it's not a really good lay-out for gameplay.
But it's guuuuuud!

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Hey that looks really cool, I'm loving the map theme - the biplanes are real snazzy!

As for what to put inside the zeppelin, they are mostly empty except for the metal framework that helps support the overall shape of it. Maybe these pictures will help explain what I mean more:

GermanAirForceWWI-01.jpg

graf construction_2171588k.jpg

Might be a bit dull to build though xD you can always just leave the inside empty and make it so there's no way for anyone to snoop around in there.

Hope I helped!

IGN.DaniYouri

Feb 9, 2017
Home
Hey that looks really cool, I'm loving the map theme - the biplanes are real snazzy!

As for what to put inside the zeppelin, they are mostly empty except for the metal framework that helps support the overall shape of it. Maybe these pictures will help explain what I mean more:

View attachment 131183
View attachment 131184

Might be a bit dull to build though xD you can always just leave the inside empty and make it so there's no way for anyone to snoop around in there.

Hope I helped!

Haha thanks. I have it now so that there is no direct way of getting in. But you can always break blocks. I may add something like a frame. Thanks!

Reactions: DragonSan
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom