Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
Does anyone have any video ideas that are cubecraft related because I am running out of ideas trying to upload daily.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
A fun way me and my brother used to play cubecraft games was by trying unique and unorthodox strategies to try and win games. My favorite example of this was “minecart tactics“ in bridges. I would gather iron and craft rails and mine carts, and my brother would build a railroad to the enemy team’s pit. We would distribute minecarts and use them to travel to the other base to win. Of course, it wasn’t the most efficient tactic, but it was a lot of fun. However, I think these crafting recipes were unfortunately removed. Another example was what I call “maze tactics” in lucky islands. I would build a maze in the center of the map, and put a trapped chest at the end, making sure the front of the chest wasn’t visible. Above the chest I would put a sign explaining that the player won a prize. However, trapped chests explode in lucky islands, and opening the chest would cause them to die. Maybe you could come up with an unordinary way to try and win a cubecraft game for a video, or you can take one of these ideas if you want.

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Hihi Here are Mi ideas

Just make any Challenges for example a No sword Challenge or Other Challenges Like cant use the Shop but this Challenge ist Like really really hard or cant Hit Mi enemys on skywars or on eggwars.and there still so many Challenges that you can do.keep Up the great Work (: have a goodday or night.cya

Reactions: IPadSweat

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Does anyone have any video ideas that are cubecraft related I am running out of ideas trying to upload daily.
When it comes to CubeCraft YouTube ideas, you can try to come up with many ideas if you take the time to think about them. For example, one of the most common ideas out there is doing challenges in-game. You can try to do something related to " CubeCraft skywar, but if I lose, the video end.". Also, you can ask your audience for ideas as well. Your audience is there to watch you make them entertained, and help you if you run out of ideas one day, so don't hesitate to ask for ideas. If you don't know how to feel free to make a pool on YouTube and put the ideas there. This is in my opinion the most helpful way to come up with a variety of ideas for CubeCraft content. If you work with your audience, you can pretty much have unlimited ideas. As always, good luck with this and I hope you have a blessed day :)

Reactions: IPadSweat

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
Youtube search terms be like:
IMG_0990.png

Reactions: Fadelicious
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom