Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzDelano

Oct 24, 2015
The Netherlands
bit.ly
That's exactly the problem. If Cubecraft would ban Enzo, It would loose all those fanboys. Not that i would mind them being banned, i can't stand them because most of them are selfish and immature.
I agree on the YouTuber part, but...

The helper applications are totally different from the developer applications.
Why did they close the dev applications then?!?!

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
I once reported Enzo. I got a private message from a staff member which said: It is bannable, but not for a ytber of his size.
So i think: Why wouldn't he get banned? I mean, let the 10000 10-year-olds come to us, and explain that what he did is bannable!
JUST BAN HIM! JUST DO IT!

Reactions: ItzDelano

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I once reported Enzo. I got a private message from a staff member which said: It is bannable, but not for a ytber of his size.
So i think: Why wouldn't he get banned? I mean, let the 10000 10-year-olds come to us, and explain that what he did is bannable!
JUST BAN HIM! JUST DO IT!
I agree not every CCG player is a EnzoKnol 10-year-old.... There are a lot of good and Mature people out there! Like eh.... IDK... @Zhypo <-- Good job Buddy you got on my OK List.....

Reactions: ItzDelano

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
That's exactly the problem. If Cubecraft would ban Enzo, It would loose all those fanboys. Not that i would mind them being banned, i can't stand them because most of them are selfish and immature.
Why?
Sorry but if all this people only play on CubeCraft because EnzoKnol play on this server, why???!
If an other YTer plays on Mineplex, I dont go to Mineplex because I hate Mineplex. So why should this players go to an other server if EnzoKnol gets a ban?
If they go to an other server because EnzoKnol is banned, they dont love Cube!

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
Youtubers bring people to our server, which is why we don't immideately ban them. However, if they do continue breaking the rules, they will get punished eventually.
If you have any questions concerning this thread, please make a conversation with me. :)

~Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom