Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Another good addition to OBS while recording is to use Replay Mod software, when using this mod or addon you are simply recording every script from the Minecraft game on the world you are currently on, which means that it will cause close to zero frame rate loss(I know this because I have a mediocre laptop and it doesn't make me lag at all). It's a very simple and easy to use software where you can record from many different angles and perspectives in-game. It's also very useful for reporting players as you can move around your current world in a spectator mode and pause and play at any time.

Reactions: IWontHurtYou

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Another good addition to OBS while recording is to use Replay Mod software, when using this mod or addon you are simply recording every script from the Minecraft game on the world you are currently on, which means that it will cause close to zero frame rate loss(I know this because I have a mediocre laptop and it doesn't make me lag at all). It's a very simple and easy to use software where you can record from many different angles and perspectives in-game. It's also very useful for reporting players as you can move around your current world in a spectator mode and pause and play at any time.
Thanks! I downloaded OBS, and I think it's very good software! I will try the Replay Mod software.

D

Deleted member 481668

I think you can start with OBS and search on YouTube for the best settings that you can have for your pc.

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
Screen resolution
The software allows you to capture 1080p videos, which is great with a free system. The captured video will always be represented in Full HD resolution. This option is not available on all video recording systems. Being a free medium, OBS could be a good option for beginners, who cannot afford expensive game capture systems, but still want quality video output.

Framed
The frame rate per second for the OBS system is 60 and also allows you to record in 720p, in case you don't want to load a high resolution video. This frame rate allows you to record good quality videos compared to other systems whose frame rate is below average. The expensive DSLR cameras provide high frame rates. Therefore, you are lucky to get high frame rate options in OBS.

Good edition
In case of a sudden change of the screen when capturing video with OBS, you will not have any difficulty, since the system allows you to encode in a fixed buffer size.

Some failures
The quality of your video will depend on the bit rate and not on anything else. Therefore, it is always recommended to ensure that the video is transmitted at the specified bit rate. This allows you to have a video stream with fewer errors.
OBS.

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
If you have some money to spare you could purchase Elgato recording hardware. They have two main types, one being the Elgato HD60, and the other the Elgato 4K. If you are interested you should do some research on them as I think they are useful for recording in 4k. (The HD60 can only record 4K in 30 FPS.)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Fraps is the easiest to use: it's dead simple even. It requires you to set the FPS you'd like to record in and you can start recording.

OBS is by far the best as it offers you so much more than any other recording program would ever be able to! You will definitely need a tutorial to set everything up though.

I have used Gefore Experience's recording software in the past and in my opinion, it feels smoother and higher quality than OBS or Fraps.

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
Hey @IWontHurtYou, I recommend picking up either OBS or StreamLabs OBS, or if you have a Nvidia GTX/RTX Graphics Card, use Shadow Play.

Both OBS and StreamLabs OBS are almost the same, StreamLabs OBS specializes for streams more than normal OBS does (OBS Stands for Open Broadcasting Software).

D

Deleted member 469419

Hello,

I am not Youtuber, but guiding me in my experience recording reports, I would tell you that the best program to record is "Mirillis Action" and is followed by "Bandicam"

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
I normally Record bedrock on Xbox so i use a capture card mostly, But when I recorded Minecraft on the computer I used OBS.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom