Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HarambeAIDS

Jan 3, 2016
I'm not sure it's needed, you can just hit TAB and look to the player menu to see if any staff are in your server via colour of name.

Just my opinion though!
I believe he meant that the staff or Youtuber should have a color coded prefix.

Sebitaas

Dec 30, 2015
This is to see the youtubers , one makes a direct and there are so many people who want to come and ocasina an impressive lag. So I say it's better to be a opció er youtubers in the lobbies . It would be helpful to everyone.

Felipea2

Aug 21, 2015
Looking for you
IMO its a good idea but its not really that important to implement... There are better things in which developers can use their time

Exlipse_

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2014
Europe
www.youtube.com
Personally I don't really think it's needed, you can see staff and youtubers if they're not hidden in the lobbies and you can just press tab to see everyone

Sebitaas

Dec 30, 2015
Personally I don't really think it's needed, you can see staff and youtubers if they're not hidden in the lobbies and you can just press tab to see everyone
It is impossible to enter a game with them when there are people who stands in front of the signs and is not to youtube

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat
It is impossible to enter a game with them when there are people who stands in front of the signs and is not to youtube
Which is why there's a feather for it. Press the "Settings" chest in your hotbar. Then select "hide all players" or if you want to see your friends "show friends".
1980221649ac27e36b8d7194bb6c362b.png

Reactions: Malcolm_
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Matriox wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
"Aspire to inspire, before we expire."

I love it
caraMel wrote on LukaG_'s profile.