Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MajorMythG

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 15, 2022
United States
www.youtube.com
I think it would be cool if CubeCraft added a trail for YT ranks. Mabye the particles be a circle of yt logos?
Why do I think this? Well, the bedrock YouTube rank doesn't have any exclusive loot other than the prefix (YouTuber) so I think it would be cool if they added some!
A cage, or youtube logo shoes or something would also be cool

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I think it would be cool if CubeCraft added a trail for YT ranks. Mabye the particles be a circle of yt logos?
Why do I think this? Well, the bedrock YouTube rank doesn't have any exclusive loot other than the prefix (YouTuber) so I think it would be cool if they added some!
Honestly I'd really hate to see youtubers flexing their particles around and act like they're superior than everyone else in the lobby and by implementing this suggestion, the cc team is just going to encourage more youtubers to flex around their YT rank perms when it's already annoying as hell

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly I'd really hate to see youtubers flexing their particles around and act like they're superior than everyone else in the lobby and by implementing this suggestion, the cc team is just going to encourage more youtubers to flex around their YT rank perms when it's already annoying as hell
Whilst I do not agree with this statement,
I do not agree with the original suggestion either.

Content creators already have access to some YouTuber-only loot. At least on Java it’s like that. So, in a way, this isn’t a reason to not implement the suggestion.

The reason I disagree with this suggestion is because I think it’s a waste of time to implement something only a small fraction of the users get access to. They already have some loot only they can access, and there are countless of other loot items. Who’s to say they’ll even ever use the loot? The chance the loot actually gets used is minimal. In my opinion, they should focus on the mass; Create loot and more for the bigger audience.

Evaluatiefout

Jan 6, 2021
The Netherlands
I agree w Hoshi ^^ I also think its a lot of work because you don't only have 'YouTube' rank, there is also TikTok, twitch etc. What makes it a lot more work while no1 really needs it.

Reactions: Hoshi

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree w Hoshi ^^ I also think its a lot of work because you don't only have 'YouTube' rank, there is also TikTok, twitch etc. What makes it a lot more work while no1 really needs it.
All the different branches of the Content Creator rank like TikTok and Twitch actually fall under the same rank which is generally addressed as "YouTuber". See it more as a Content Creator rank. If I'm not mistaken, they do have different prefixes, but the rank is all the same.

Evaluatiefout

Jan 6, 2021
The Netherlands
All the different branches of the Content Creator rank like TikTok and Twitch actually fall under the same rank which is generally addressed as "YouTuber". See it more as a Content Creator rank. If I'm not mistaken, they do have different prefixes, but the rank is all the same.
But it will look stupid if they had a 'YouTube' trail while they are making content on TikTok haha

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom