Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

mentalist_pvp

May 30, 2017
Hello, Cubecraft staff. My name is Joel and I would like to apply for YouTube Rank on your server. I have over 100 Subscribers. I know that is not much, but I have achieved that goal in under four days. I would like to think that my channel will grow fast. I have uploaded 3 videos on Cubecraft so far (uploading another tomorrow) and much more in the future. I have also linked the IP of the server in the description of all my videos.

My IGN is:
Mentalist_PvP

My YouTube channel is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UColgoL9Wn2AQS8Sq30OrIaQ

Please consider my application. I would very much appreciate it and would love to have YouTube Rank on your awesome server!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hello,

If you want to be a Youtuber on CubeCraft, you have to apply and need to have a minimum of 40,000 subscribers. Also you need to record 4 videos on the server (with IP).

If your account was accepted, CubeCraft will contact you via email.

The rank will give you all the things an Obsidian rank has, plus automatically unlocked kits on every game, and the |YouTuber| tag. You can also use the command /nick

Read here for more information:
Link to apply:

Reactions: Proditio

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Hello,

If you want to be a Youtuber on CubeCraft, you have to apply and need to have a minimum of 40,000 subscribers. Also you need to record 4 videos on the server (with IP).

If your account was accepted, CubeCraft will contact you via email.

The rank will give you all the things an Obsidian rank has, plus automatically unlocked kits on every game, and the |YouTuber| tag. You can also use the command /nick

Read here for more information:
Link to apply:

Wanted to try and be all helpful up in here but you pretty much have it all covered... as always :p

Reactions: Troublesomee

mentalist_pvp

May 30, 2017
Do you guys think it is possible to get a free rank for a giveaway??? Like the winner gets a free Iron rank??

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Do you guys think it is possible to get a free rank for a giveaway??? Like the winner gets a free Iron rank??
They occasionally do give aways, the best way to win one is too watch the cubecraft streams. You will be notified of them sometimes on their discord or you can activate notifications on twitch. this link is too their twitch channel. https://www.twitch.tv/ccgn

Reactions: Troublesomee

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Also, you can wait for a major holiday and they often have really good sales at that time, so if you can't get a rank during give away you can buy one for pretty cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom