Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
368
2,035
234
24
The Unknown
Hey hey,
In this thread, you can post your biggest flex. This could be your epic gamer moment or something epic you did in real life. Maybe you absolutely destroyed a famous Youtuber or did some amazing trick.

I will start with my flex. I got introduced by my grandma to this card game, solitaire city. I played quite a bit when I was on holiday and had no wifi. It's probably a game only old people play. But still 30th out of almost 25k players is still pretty nice.

AF0EEB89-155B-4BDC-BB60-C51273A509EB.jpeg
FD7A7931-B298-44C1-8AE4-F5F262530C05.jpeg

With so many awesome people we must have a lot of big flexes. So flex as hard as you can on us!
 

Ge1ster

Forum Expert
Apr 16, 2020
425
3,343
264
22
Lampland
I've hit Diamond rank in Legends of Runeterra 5 days ago, a card game I love so much!
1622699217915.png

1622699249459.png
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Wauterrr

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
809
903
208
UAE, Dubai
My only flex is on Town of Salem, first time juggernaut (op role) and won
1622715000588.png

*I don't have fancy flexes like everyone :pepehands:*
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wauterrr

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
2,260
5,126
438
24
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
CubeCraft related my biggest flex must be my amount of website reports:
Screenshot_20210603-124834_Chrome.jpg


Outside of CubeCraft my biggest flex of this year may be my Duolingo streak (which I broke a while ago rip). I've been learning Swedish with Duolingo for the last half year. I started with it just because I was bored and Swedish sounded like a fun language to me, now it's 6 months later I am able to watch and understand Swedish krimi series without subtitles!
Screenshot_20210603-124657_Gallery.jpg
 

RelatedNoobs

Forum Expert
Nov 17, 2019
582
1,811
324
I'm a CubeTuber :D

oh also I 100%ed Super Mario Galaxy 2, and was 7th on EggWars duos leaderboard (until school started again lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wauterrr
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom