Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Salutations, friends.

I'm Youn, if you haven't noticed already. I am fourteen, living in London, and currently procrastinating all my work. \o/

I am a moderator / emerald rank on Cubecraft, and I have been playing on this server for about three and a half years (recently hit three years on the forums).

I like food. lots of food. I also like dogs. When I'm older I wanna be a dog. I hope to see you guys around the server, Discord or forums. And I'm always open to talk - both on inbox here or discord. That's all!

Cheers! o7

- Youn.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Salutations, friends.

I'm Youn, if you haven't noticed already. I am fourteen, living in London, and currently procrastinating all my work. \o/

I am a moderator / emerald rank on Cubecraft, and I have been playing on this server for about three and a half years (recently hit three years on the forums).

I like food. lots of food. I also like dogs. When I'm older I wanna be a dog. I hope to see you guys around the server, Discord or forums. And I'm always open to talk - both on inbox here or discord. That's all!

Cheers! o7

- Youn.
Well can both be dogs!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom