Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Well, I know I'll get a lot of hate, but I don't even care
Whether you block certain words or not, toxic players will ALWAYS find ways to pass
the chat filter. I understand it reduces the toxicity in (public) chat, but you can never stop it
Toxic players swear to express emotions in an inappropriate way. If Cubecraft forbids this, then yeah.. This happens!
9EjYptO.png

_
I do agree that targeted chat offense shouldn't be allowed. Example: "fuk you"
I think messages that are NOT meant to harm or offend someone should be allowed. Example: "shit"
_
Oh yeah, you know why this isn't happened yet?
Because Cubecraft is still part of the freaking partnership.
That's why I suggest to leave the partnership
4zsg3OQ.jpg

_
I understand, Cubecraft, that you'll no longer receive any money from Mojang, but just by adding more features for Obsidian, Gold and Iron, players will come. Especially for Iron. It's a rank that only costs €11.81 (10.49 GB), so more players will buy as since it's not that expensive. Imagine, I was in a main lobby with 32 Stones in it. If half of them would buy Iron, this would be 16 x €11.81/10.49 GBP = €188.96/167.84 GBP.
And that's only from one lobby. Let's continue:
_
This should basically explain everything.
_
Make more unique games available for 1.8, I'm talking about Tower Defence, Survival Games, Blockwars and PvP for sure!
You know why? Because the 1.8-community is twice as big as the 1.9-community.
~Berre

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I’m pretty sure the chat filter has nothing to do with the partnership. Don’t quote me on this as I am not sure. Also we should focus on updating to future versions then focusing on 1.8. While 1.8 does need more attention We still need to update to 1.12. If you want the link to the thread where John Coles said the partnership is not related to chat I’ll gladly share.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I’m pretty sure the chat filter has nothing to do with the partnership. Don’t quote me on this as I am not sure. Also we should focus on updating to future versions then focusing on 1.8. While 1.8 does need more attention We still need to update to 1.12. If you want the link to the thread where John Coles said the partnership is not related to chat I’ll gladly share.
Sorry to quote you, but none of that is true. Looking at the "Better together" update. Pf, and even IF it had nothing to do with the partner ship, why not change the chat filter

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Sorry to quote you, but none of that is true. Looking at the "Better together" update. Pf, and even IF it had nothing to do with the partner ship, why not change the chat filter
You should ask John Coles. He said it was in an attempt to make the chat safe for all players. I just took that from what he wrote. The links:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/o...ct-solution-so-here-it-is.201398/#post-935400
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/discussion-cubecrafts-mojang-partnership.201756/#post-935390

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
The chat filter has nothing to do with the partnership even the owner said it.
All I want in the chat filter is allow spam in party’s and with your friends. I hate myself typing really fast then it says: “Please slow your chat!” And if your friends start to spam you then remove them from you friend list. Oh and another’s thing I was ina party in FFA and you couldn’t see a word in it. Make the party leader choose a colour for the party chat just like when you do /colour and gives you multiple choices.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The video, I am subbed to madmaker from like years ago and that video was made long ago, and there's like pretty much just stuff related to SkyWars. It was changed and a lot of updates have taken place so the Video has almost no points in it.

Another thing yes the chat filter is annoying and all but a lot of people have had the same thing in mind including me. It has made some decisions however there wasn't major changes but allowing a few words to be written in chat.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Whether you block certain words or not, toxic players will ALWAYS find ways to pass
the chat filter. I understand it reduces the toxicity in (public) chat, but you can never stop it
Toxic players swear to express emotions in an inappropriate way. If Cubecraft forbids this, then yeah.. This happens!
9EjYptO.png

_
I think messages that are NOT meant to harm or offend someone should be allowed. Example: "shit"
_
4zsg3OQ.jpg
They already said that the partnership wasn't the reason for the chat update. Anyways, you're basically saying this:
"So there's a problem that will always be thing, because players will work around it. Why not simple allow it under specific conditions?"
This is definitely not the way to go about things. Why? Just apply that logic to hacking. People always try to bypass the anti-cheat, so should we just give up on it and allow it under specific conditions? Answer: No.

I understand, Cubecraft, that you'll no longer receive any money from Mojang, but just by adding more features for Obsidian, Gold and Iron, players will come. Especially for Iron. It's a rank that only costs €11.81 (10.49 GB), so more players will buy as since it's not that expensive. Imagine, I was in a main lobby with 32 Stones in it. If half of them would buy Iron, this would be 16 x €11.81/10.49 GBP = €188.96/167.84 GBP.
Although more features bring more perks to buy a rank, you're giving numbers that you got from... where exactly?
Who said people will buy a rank just because it has cool perks? What if they're simply not interested, or don't want to spend money?
What kind of perks could help them out?
Watched it, and majority of his points are outdated or "1.9 is crap". I don't see what else is mentioned that's so important.
_
Make more unique games available for 1.8, I'm talking about Tower Defence, Survival Games, Blockwars and PvP for sure!
~Berre
Now, please do tell me where you get your information from. I'd love to know where you found out that 1.8 is twice as big. Comparing server counts will only get you an average number of the multiplayer community in said servers.
Anyways, updating other servers to 1.8 is definitely something they should consider.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
9EjYptO.png

_
_
4zsg3OQ.jpg

_
_
_
~Berre

I feel like and do agree that something should happen to where the ranks are more cool and worth it to buy and the partnership I agree as well is just ruining almost everything. PvP should totally be in the 1.8 community, same with survival games.
+1

~Berre

And people say 1.8 is dead, terrible, and no one plays it anymore. I like 1.9 though. It's fun.

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
9EjYptO.png

_
_
4zsg3OQ.jpg

_
_
_
~Berre

Again, obviously they aren't gonna step off the Mojang deal - it gives them $. Also as they've clearly shown, and as I've said multiple times do not really listen to the community. And also the video is top notch - explains a lot.

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I personally don't really care about the whole chat filter thing. It makes cubecraft more kid friendly, which is good because it makes it more popular, with the downside that... You don't get to swear at someone who killed you? Personally, i don't really think it matters that much. It havent had any problems with it.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Well, the video was made in March.. (The good time since parkour minigame was still a thing) So a few things have changed
But yeah, I can kinda agree with adding more games to 1.8.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
9EjYptO.png

_
_
4zsg3OQ.jpg

_
_
_
~Berre

Can't agree with you more...
Nope.
"Everything you just said is not true"
-Luke Skywalker
Give this legend a cookie
You need admin rank, SIr.
Sorry for the quote but i just think they can add a new minigame instead of the updating minigames, TBH i didn't like the new updates of Arcade SW EW etc...
And that is the reason why i don't play anymore.... (Just my opinion)

Reactions: MimicPanda
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom