Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What about you?

• I think a prison server would be awesome!!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I think we should have it an OP Prison.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Nah, I don't like prison, waste of money.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

sirpacsalot

Aug 7, 2015
Ocean Town
I think that this is the best server out there, by far. But I think the one thing that would push it over the charts in awesomeness is a prison server. One of my favorite things to do on servers is the prison. But if you do make a prison server, please have it so that we only have an enchanted diamond pickaxe, and not like an OP Prison. If you could do this, I would delete EVERY OTHER SERVER on my server list. I would always go to yours. So please make a prison (non-OP) server!!

Reactions: Sophie

sirpacsalot

Aug 7, 2015
Ocean Town
I don't mind OP prisons, I really just hope that its not one of those prisons like "don't get caught using a sword" or "higher ranks have pvp" or something like that. That's ususally what its like in OP prisons. As long as theres a proper section to have pvp, and not just you can kill anywhere, I'll be happy ;)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I don't mind OP prisons, I really just hope that its not one of those prisons like "don't get caught using a sword" or "higher ranks have pvp" or something like that. That's ususally what its like in OP prisons. As long as theres a proper section to have pvp, and not just you can kill anywhere, I'll be happy ;)
Don't worry, cubecraft follows the EULA so donators will not receive benefits, be it regular or OP prisons :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom