Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What about you?

• I think a prison server would be awesome!!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I think we should have it an OP Prison.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Nah, I don't like prison, waste of money.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

sirpacsalot

Aug 7, 2015
Ocean Town
I think that this is the best server out there, by far. But I think the one thing that would push it over the charts in awesomeness is a prison server. One of my favorite things to do on servers is the prison. But if you do make a prison server, please have it so that we only have an enchanted diamond pickaxe, and not like an OP Prison. If you could do this, I would delete EVERY OTHER SERVER on my server list. I would always go to yours. So please make a prison (non-OP) server!!

Reactions: Sophie

sirpacsalot

Aug 7, 2015
Ocean Town
I don't mind OP prisons, I really just hope that its not one of those prisons like "don't get caught using a sword" or "higher ranks have pvp" or something like that. That's ususally what its like in OP prisons. As long as theres a proper section to have pvp, and not just you can kill anywhere, I'll be happy ;)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I don't mind OP prisons, I really just hope that its not one of those prisons like "don't get caught using a sword" or "higher ranks have pvp" or something like that. That's ususally what its like in OP prisons. As long as theres a proper section to have pvp, and not just you can kill anywhere, I'll be happy ;)
Don't worry, cubecraft follows the EULA so donators will not receive benefits, be it regular or OP prisons :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom