Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
I think this should be removed, because this makes it easier to play together.
There is a rule for 'Teaming is not allowed' If you have a party off 12 people and you want to play trees with the party it is easier to join with the party system.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think this should be removed, because this makes it easier to play together.
Removed because it makes it easier to play together?!?!? Isn't that the point of the party in the first place! To make it easier to join games together!!!
I died a bit when I saw this thread....

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
What you said doesn't make sense. This is a feature since it makes it possible to join games with a party where not everyone would fit on a team.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I disagree. I think that there should be real punishments for crossteaming, and many people who like to play solo with friends do not crossteam.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I don't like it, I mostly party and go to solo games to make it awesome ! You can just play in the same game as your friends. It is fun to kill your friends in solo games !

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 some parties form specifically for certain ppl to PvP eachother.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Sorry but, i don't like it!
I play a lot with my friends solo skywars, its fun to kill my friends. We don't team because it is not allowed!

Reactions: Lilleh__

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yeah...
After a full crowd of people were waiting for a year to have a party system now we remove Half of it yay
Yeah no thanks being this is kinda a vital point in the party system and like Gainfull said it doesn't necessarily mean cross teaming

Reactions: Lilleh__

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I have to say I get where you are coming from but it has to be a -1 for me, joining with friends in solo is a lot of fun, removing it will not be good for me. Good suggestion though

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
I disagree with your suggestion, because in solo theres a rule for no teaming and if your in a party theres for being together as a team so which it counts block wars, team skywars, egg wars, arcade games...

Reactions: oiRonikzo

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I agree, this would courage a lot of teaming.
This should be removed

Last edited:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, You're right, But not Everyone teams in a party. The most smart teamers dont kill his/her teammate And go to the other way. You cant ban them. It is easier for teaming And You see also more teamers in a game. You can rec teamers And report them Here:https://reports.cubecraft.net/

I dont think that it is on option that you cant Join a solo game. It helps not so much. It helps more If your rec them.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom