Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
Hi! I’m solarxysm(forums)/lunarxysm(discord)and I recently turned 13(join date is my birthday). I used to have an account here but then I was underage at that time and got caught so I got my discord and my forums deleted, but now I’m back 🤩🎉 I play minecraft(obviously otherwise why am I here lol) roblox(yes am traitor 😈)and osu!mania(no I’m not as cracked as u think 😭😭). I was raised in the UK but I am ethnically a Filipino. I’m really ashamed to say that I can’t speak it very well but I can understand it to some level(yes i am le shameful child). I have a hobby of houseplants and it gets to a really unpractical degree and my parents say that my room is a jungle but it’s a pretty jungle!!(or ugly idk what do u think and im not giving u a full room tour cos i might accidentally reveal my face or personal details). That’s about all I have to say(other than the fact that i forgot to say im a boy)I hope to enjoy this community more than I already do!!

fav songs - playdate(melanie martinez, explicit), nurses office(melanie martinez, explicit), love nwantiti(CKay, explicit)

discord - lunarxysm#6601

bonus ★ images

image.jpg
image.jpg
D2BD9010-FA15-42A5-B64C-3F85198896BB.jpeg

edit - you may find my old account on the birthday calendars thread as “Out of name ideas” but that account is deleted now… 🥲

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
What a lovely introduction, solarxysm! It's fun to see you active on here!
Thanks for the bonus pictures, I really loved those :b

• Love
Reactions: solarxysm

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice introduction, it's interesting to know a bit more about you :)
I also love plants and nature, hope to see your around! 🌿

• Love
Reactions: solarxysm
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom