Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
Hi! I’m solarxysm(forums)/lunarxysm(discord)and I recently turned 13(join date is my birthday). I used to have an account here but then I was underage at that time and got caught so I got my discord and my forums deleted, but now I’m back 🤩🎉 I play minecraft(obviously otherwise why am I here lol) roblox(yes am traitor 😈)and osu!mania(no I’m not as cracked as u think 😭😭). I was raised in the UK but I am ethnically a Filipino. I’m really ashamed to say that I can’t speak it very well but I can understand it to some level(yes i am le shameful child). I have a hobby of houseplants and it gets to a really unpractical degree and my parents say that my room is a jungle but it’s a pretty jungle!!(or ugly idk what do u think and im not giving u a full room tour cos i might accidentally reveal my face or personal details). That’s about all I have to say(other than the fact that i forgot to say im a boy)I hope to enjoy this community more than I already do!!

fav songs - playdate(melanie martinez, explicit), nurses office(melanie martinez, explicit), love nwantiti(CKay, explicit)

discord - lunarxysm#6601

bonus ★ images

image.jpg
image.jpg
D2BD9010-FA15-42A5-B64C-3F85198896BB.jpeg

edit - you may find my old account on the birthday calendars thread as “Out of name ideas” but that account is deleted now… 🥲

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
What a lovely introduction, solarxysm! It's fun to see you active on here!
Thanks for the bonus pictures, I really loved those :b

• Love
Reactions: solarxysm

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice introduction, it's interesting to know a bit more about you :)
I also love plants and nature, hope to see your around! 🌿

• Love
Reactions: solarxysm
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom