Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add A xp to game time system In Skyblock

• Total voters

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
Xp For Skyblock

Wouldn’t it be Great if you could earn xp from skyblock? Currently it is the only game mode on cubecraft that doesn’t reward a player with lobby xp! I have a idea 💡
My idea is for players to be rewarded xp through game time spent on a island 🏝️
For example 1 xp = 1 minute spent on a Island

Even though this may not seem a lot it still is slowly rewarding players over time 🕰️
This idea has no flaws in it as Even if someone was to afk for 24 hours = 1,440xp
Therefore still providing a fair amount of xp to game time ratio.

Maybe this could be increased to
5xp = 1 minute island playtime 🤔

(300xp in 1 hour max)

Anyway What’s everyone’s thoughts on this 💬

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like this would encourage people who grind for XP to AFK overnight in skyblock. The only way this would benefit the server would be a slight increase in player counts during nighttime hours, although this doesn’t necessarily mean an increase in purchases of ranks. If I was an XP grinder, which I am not, I would find it un-fun to have to AFK overnight in order to compete with other XP grinders.

• Unsure
Reactions: Reesle

mrdripling

Apr 25, 2023
Xp For Skyblock

Wouldn’t it be Great if you could earn xp from skyblock? Currently it is the only game mode on cubecraft that doesn’t reward a player with lobby xp! I have a idea 💡
My idea is for players to be rewarded xp through game time spent on a island 🏝️
For example 1 xp = 1 minute spent on a Island

Even though this may not seem a lot it still is slowly rewarding players over time 🕰️
This idea has no flaws in it as Even if someone was to afk for 24 hours = 1,440xp
Therefore still providing a fair amount of xp to game time ratio.

Maybe this could be increased to
5xp = 1 minute island playtime 🤔

(300xp in 1 hour max)

Anyway What’s everyone’s thoughts on this 💬
I think it would be better if XP was rewarded for completing missions rather than just sitting on your island because there should be some skill required to earn XP.

To be honest, I think cubecraft has more important things to worry about at the moment with the 1.20 beta and the eggwars update, I would imagine that this wouldn't be a top priority for them

• Heart
Reactions: Hoshi

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I personally don’t agree with this. Yes, I would love to see a way of earning EXP in Skyblock, but not like this. This would simply encourage players to get AFK time on the server in Skyblock rather than actual playtime. You don’t earn exp for playtime in other games, so why would you in Skyblock.

I do, however, fully agree with @mrdripling ‘s suggestion. I think rewarding players with EXP for completing tasks and the amount depending on the difficulty of the quests is a great idea. It would encourage players to also do side quests and reward players who play Skyblock in a way. I’d love to see that as a suggestion thread by itself.

Reactions: WorriedSkate940
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom